Help out with wheels and tires

Hi, i have a 95 GTS and i wanted to know what a good set up is for 1/4 Any info would be good, i was going to go with some 17 X 10.5 and some 315 nittos but i dont want to waste money if there is something better out there for around the same price, 100 dollar diffrence isnt much so if anyone is running something they found to be really good for 1/4 and street legal then let me know! My best 60 ft on my street tires is a 2.049.

• Sponsors (?)

Hi, i have a 95 GTS and i wanted to know what a good set up is for 1/4 Any info would be good, i was going to go with some 17 X 10.5 and some 315 nittos but i dont want to waste money if there is something better out there for around the same price, 100 dollar diffrence isnt much so if anyone is running something they found to be really good for 1/4 and street legal then let me know! My best 60 ft on my street tires is a 2.049.

well if you want it more for track use on 17x10.5's I would go with the 315 MT drag radials or hoosier quicktime pros. But if your lookin for something thats more streetable and would last longer then go with nitto DR.