Help, Please. 12 Volts At Pin 46

Correct, 12v will flow through the relay coil winding when there is no ground applied. perfectly normal. And I appreciate the offer, but that stuff will get me into trouble! LoL! Enjoy your ride man!
Hey thanks bro, I drove her down the road walla go and she seems good. I can't thank you enough for sticking with me. If you need or want anything let me know. You both have been very nice to me, telling me what to do. That's why I'm a ford guy, they stick together!!!! And yea that stuff will deffently get you into trouble!

• Sponsors (?)

No problem man! I've owned many foxbodys, and I've been in your situation before. So I'm just passing down my experience from over the years. You found the issue though, so give yourself the credit.
I can't belive it was a bad scanner? Why I hate ebay sometimes. Lol. Ebay is good for some stuff and can kill you on other.

Things happen! I have a nice snap on obd 1 scanner, and I never even use it on my car. I usually just count the check engine light, or rig up a test light. Simple and less chance for issues like you experienced.

I am glad you found the problem, I'll add that as an item in my odd Fox facts collection. It was an interesting exercise and I have two new drawings to add to my collection. Those will come in handy at some time in the future.

I hope you have many happy miles of driving:)

Last edited: