Help Please nitrous

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
This is one of the steps for installing the Nitrous, the last one for me. INSTALL REGULATER & INTAKE HOSES-
Measure and cut to length the 2 hoses that lead from the nitrous managment unit regulater and intake hose barbs. The regulater hose barb from the nitrous managment unit gets connected to the vacuum fitting on the engines fule pressure regulater with one of the lenghts of hose. The intake hose barb from the Nitrous Managment unit gets connected to an unused vacuum fitting coming off the intake manifold plenum with the other length of hose. can any one expalimn what there talkin bout. Here are some pics of my engine compartment that way yoou can draw a diagram or something. thanks alot guys.

3812020235.jpg

3812033518.jpg

3812024610.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Here is a rough drawing. The red vacuum line goes to the fuel pressure regulator. There is a vac. hose already coming off it and it goes into the intake. Unplug it and hook up the vac line from the zex box to the fuel pressure regulator. Then block off the old vac line (for the fpr) at the intake. Next the yellow vac line can be hooked up at several locations (that is why there is a yellow line going to two locations, just pick one). There are vac fittings under the upper intake (might be hard to get to) or there is the vac port near the throttle body, either will work. You can also "T" into one of these ports if there isn't one unused. This should be all you need. Let me know if this helps.

5422080892.jpg

hey clark, thanks alot man i o u a beer or 2, i just said **** it and did it right now, now i just gotta bring it down to 10 degrees, and put in the autolite 23, what should i gap them at anyway?