HELP PLEASE!!! Vibration!

I am totally in love with you right now. I kept getting the same response of " Driveshaft ... U-Joints ... Rear End .. Tires"

No one would understand that it happens while IN PARK. Finally I get useful information in order to HOPEFULLY solve my misery!

Another thing, On "coldstarts" ... it won't stay running for the first 2 minutes or so unless I feather the pedal. Any idea's on that one?

• Sponsors (?)

not sure, could be a vacuum leak or bad mass air sensor? :shrug:

try unplugging the maf next time before you start it. see if that helps it idle. if so, you could have a bad sensor or debris on the sensor element. :flag:

Check the Idle Air Control motor or IAC, it is located on the side of the TB. might be sticking and when the engine gets warm enough, un sticks. Also might want to check base idle?

EDIT: O/T I looked at your garage, did that green Mustang come from ohio?

Looked familar. I had one that looked just like that one that was stolen. but your coupe window trim isn't painted body color. They caught the guy, I was paid back for the car (beleive it or not! his family had the money and paid me off to not proscute, I took the money and did anyway), but it was never seen again.

Don't even consider a Professional products balancer, unless you like your timing messed up.

Ford racing or ATI.
Then buy yourself a balancer puller kit from the autoparts store, shouldn't cost that much.

For the OP, first check and make sure that the engine, tranny, and exhaust are not touching the frame at all. I had a similar 3000rpm that turned out to be the tranny barely touching the cross member.

It went from feeling like it was going to rattle apart to smoothe as silk.

Good luck...

Posted via Mobile Device