help please!!!

urdogb8

Mar 20, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Let's say what a great way to start a new year with some problems with my 1995 V6 mustang automatic. This is what's going on, there isn't any heat coming from the vents and the floor, the engine is heating up and the coolant bottle on the radiator is over fulling all the time. I know that i didn't over full it when i checked my levels, and it has a new cooling system in it expect the thermostat haven't been replace. The bottle is missing the cap on it because it broke off so i gotta get a new one. The heater, i don't know why its not blowing out any heat anymore. I just replaced the heater core not to long ago. The radiator has coolant in it and the horses are tight after driving it so i dont know what it could be. I dont know why the bottle is getting over full everytime i drive it and i dont know why the heater isn't blowing out heat anymore and taking the heat from the engine. Could anyone help me with this problem/problems? please and thank you! This site always helped me in the past and i keep coming back to it because it has good answers for me. Then engine heats up to about the M or the A in the normal and then go back down to the R but it usually stays at the N or the O all the time.

thanks again!

• Sponsors (?)

i dont know if this will help but im in arizona and its been like in the 30s or 40s lately and overnight its been in the 20s. i dont know if that has anything to do with it, its shouldnt tho but im just saying

If you did not follow the V6 coolant re-filling procedures, there will be air trapped inside the engine. The V6 WILL overheat unless all air has been purged from the engine coolant vent. The trapped air will also block the flow of coolant through the heater core. The result is no heat.

Do not open the vent while the engine is running. Use the search function. I have posted the V6 coolant re-filling procedures several times.