Help Pls. Wheel Lock

DcDisturbed947

Jun 2, 2003
Hey Guys,
I have quite the problem but maybe you guys will make it easy for me.
I lost my wheel lock (I have bullit rims) when I changed my flat tired a few days ago so now i can't change it back. I have that stupid donat on. Either way I'd need it to change my tires eventually. Anyone know where I can get one? Or if anyone lives in the Coral Springs, Fl area that would like to lend it to me real quick while I change my tire (I will go to your house or work or wherever I just want to change my tire) I would really really appreciate it.
Thanks everyone

• Sponsors (?)

wheel lock

Well not all of the wheel locks are the same pattern so borrowing one might be difficult. Now on the other hand, how do think people steal wheels with locks on them? You can use a socket and impact it off. I dont recommend it, but thats what thiefs do.

Get a socket that is slightly smaller than the lug, beat it on with a hammer, impact it off.

It really sucks that rims are that easy to steal now that I think about it. :(

One more thing, Sears sells a set of impact sockets specifically designed for removing wheel locks. They have a sort of internal spiral taper inside that grabs on. The kit includes three sizes. I believe it is $40.