HELP Team Names

ktaylOR2012

Nov 6, 2010
stl.Mo
so me and a few of my friends want to make like a small race team sorta thing and we cant really think of anything to good. i have an 02 gt, then one friend has a 01 ws6 and the other has a boss mustang! help think of some cool names
RLR-red line racers
NLO-Never Let Off

• Sponsors (?)

TTD... Team Tuner Destroyer. Strike fear into the hearts of your automotive foe. Just be able to back it up.

If your cars are all stock or near stock, just go with SSR... Slow **** Racing. You won't get hounded if you lose, and if you're fast it will throw people for a loop.

no were not every thursday at sonic alot of cars met up and this group and they call themself the tuners haha anyways they hate us we hate them we always race and we need a name

Lol I sense much gayness in this thread. Yeah, we've all done a little 60-70mph pull on the road before, but organized street racing is just straight out retarded. Why can't car people get along? Some Honda messed with me the other day, and we ended up at a stop light together. I rolled down my window and asked "whatcha got done to it man? that things kinda quick." Then he asked me if I wanted to run em hahahaha At first I said no, he started looking around, the road was completely empty so I changed my mind, and by the top of 2nd gear I had like 7 car lengths on him, so I backed down. Yes, everyone knows your run-of-the-mill ricer is gay but why can't people at least show some respect for each other? Little street racing teams hating each other just sounds like early high school.

HRL...high rev launchers...

HRD...high rev drifters...

RLD...red line drifters...
The only good Drifters were these...who drifts in a Mustang/WS6?
YouTube - The Drifters - Under The Boardwalk

so you want a team name so you can street race? not only immature, but stupid as hell for street racing. :notnice:
Since when have you become the official spokesman for what is cool or not? And who nominated you as MR. Public Service Announcement? Stop being a douche and grow up. People have been naming teams since day one. Especially in racing. People have been street racing since before you knew the difference between a V8 engine and a V8 drink. He NEVER even said he was gonna STREET race you A-HOLE. He said "small race team". Read the post before you start insulting and preaching because now you look like a total jack. Even my female "bestie" (yea I said it again) knew he wasn't talking about street racing...go find more topless dudes to download to you comp Steeda...

Hey look everyone, my bad. I'm not trying to start anymore ruckus and I don't wanna keep it going. I apologized on my other thread for being a jerk and Imma do the same thing here before things get outta control. I got no beef with Steeda, I just brought some nonsense from another thread and carried it over to here. Hey, that was kinda stupid and immature on my part. My bad Steeda, Imma be cool bro. I'm sorry for offending you 02GTRX...that wasn't my intention. I get a little overboard sometimes (we all do).

However, I think having a group of friends that you can make into a team and coming up with a team name is sweet. Motorcycle riders, martial artists, hang gliders, etc...they all do it. Put that team name on the web and you got a forum...dude that started this post was in no way disrespectful or malicious and never mentioned anything illegal or dangerous so why rag on him? I'm gonna keep thinking up some names that I think are cool...again, sorry for being a jerk fellas...