Help.......water coming out of tb

Help.......water coming out of tb
its coming out btw the tb and egr spacer. Well i concluded it was the lil hose that goes from the heater core/pipe into the front of the egr spacer. I took it off and ran it and thinkin it was just condensation(car hasn't been started in about 4 months except past few days). Well alot has came out and just wouldn't stop, is water suppose to coming out of that? its the hose that goes on the pipe that goes to the water pump? thanks

i even tried filling it into oil bottles 1 got full the other one almost melted and it still wouldn't stop giving out nasty old brownish tint water

• Sponsors (?)

Dude, that's coolant. If it's brown, you need a coolant flush ASAP.

Those little hoses carry coolant into the EGR spacer to cool it off. There are two of them. One in the front to bring it in and 1 on the rear to take the coolant out.

If it's leaking, you need to replace the EGR to Throttle Body gasket. That should fix the leaking problem.

But if your coolant it brown, you should really flush the crap out of it.

Why would you have to take it anywhere to install a $5 gasket? It's easy to do

You can take off both hoses, put a bolt in the end and use the clamps to clamp down on the bolt. That should cap it off and prevent any leaks until you replace the gasket.

its a easy fix you can do yourself. Just 4 nuts holding it on some studs. Mine drips occasionally in that area. SOunds like you just need to clean those mating surfaces and put in new gaskets.