Help with LT's.....please

harrisonfiveo

Dec 18, 2005
So I've been fighting with Lethal Performance on getting the Mac Longtubes, apparently both the ceramic and polished are all on backorder with no eta. I found these on Craigslist like 30miles from me. My question is are they worth a crap, and will they fit my 04 mach 1??? I went to the pypes website and they dont differentiate between a 2v or 4v....Does anybody have any advice they can lend...ThanksPypes Stainless Longtube Headers for 96-04 Mustang GT, BRAND NEW! - $300 (Pace)

Pypes Stainless Longtube Headers for 96-04 Mustang GT, BRAND NEW!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-08-06, 5:09AM EDT

Pypes 1 5/8" 304 Polished Stainless Long Tubes for 96-04 2v GT. These are BRAND NEW, never installed! They came with a car I bought and I have no use for them. Will fit auto or 5 speed. $300, save an easy $100+ over new and still get brand new headers!

• Sponsors (?)

Well, 2v headers and 4v headers are different, so if the ad states they are for 2v's I wouldn't suggest finding out the hard way if they will fit, lol.

That is a good deal though, and the Pypes LT's look very well made.

I just got off ignor at pypes with a dude and he says they will fit, and i specifically asked if the 2v and 4v use the same LT header and he confirmed it...Its a damn good deal but I just dont know what the quality of Pypes products are:shrug: