Help with rear caliper ID

I bought a set of rear calipers off a member on the Corral. The add specifically said "Parting out my 2004 black cobra", so I asked for the calipers and hoses, sent the money on 04-01-09, got the calipers on 04-20-09. He had some good feedback on him so I wasn't too worried, maybe all the reasons were legitimate.

Lo and behold, I opened the box and this is what I got:
rearbrakecal042109002.jpg

rearbrakecal042109002.jpg

Now, this is going on my 82 GT, on which I'm in the final stages of completing the IRS conversion on. I spoke to him over the phone about the calipers being wrong, and kept insisting that he is very certain that it's off his Cobra, I highly doubt it since looking at some other Cobras, I know how they look like, calipers are the same, but the brackets are waaaay different. I'm not accusing him of scheming, but maybe he found some ford product that has brackets that will fit the rotors?

Here's some of my friend's Cobra/Cobra brake conversion pics, as well as one off and '03 IRS. can anyone post pics of their rear calipers, please.
rearbrakecal042109007.jpg

rearbrakecal042109004.jpg

And if what he said was true, that it's off an '04 Cobra, why is it hitting the axle shafts? Am I trying it on wrong?
rearbrakecal042109009.jpg

Thanks for any help!:SNSign:
John

• Sponsors (?)