HELP with serious rattles in hatch and doors!!

Ok everybody I know dynamat it and all that but where is a good place to pick some up for cheap? Any substitutes for dynamat that are cheaper? I'd really like to see some pics of some peoples work to see what i should do as well.

Reason for the terrible shaking..................I just had a guy build me a custom box for my 12" L7. Its 3.35 cu ft with a port tuned to 37hz.......lets just say my hatch visually lifts up (when latched) and vibrates like CRAZY!!! Inside the car sounds good but you can hear a bit of the rattling. From far away where you cant hear the buzzing and rattling sounds AWESOME as well. Powered by 1000watt rms RF amp. I dont think my smile will ever go away....:D

• Sponsors (?)

Dont skimp on the dynamat. A lot of people will tell you to use roofers tar stuff, and this and that, let me tell you, I have been in cars that have the "cheap" stuff and it stinks. It just smells like roofing material, not good. Stick with name brand, dynamat or something similar made for cars, and used carpet padding to fill in holes, it will keep everything from rattling. I used like 10 sq ft of carpet padding in just the lid of my trunk. Good luck man.

check out sounddomain.com go to forums and do a search on sound deadening. tons of threads on the subject along with reviews on different products. second skin, edead, brownbread are quality products that are just as good as dynamat but cheaper. hope this helps.