help with tires Kumho ECSTA 711

• Sponsors (?)

Before you go buy kumho's, realize they aren't a good drag / stoplight to stoplight tire. Do yourself a favor and read through the racer tech forum on this site and there are PLENTY of posts with people having bad luck with them. Kumho's ARE great daily driver tires though, especially in the rain and with their the pricing.

Just my .02.

I work at a Sears garage and for mount/balance/alignment the cost would go as follows:

mount/balance: 10.99 per tire
alignment: 60

So you're looking at around 104 bucks. Thats if you don't buy the tires from them. If you do, its cheaper. You may not need an alignment. If your steering wheel is not centered or you are getting uneven wear on your tires, then you need an alignment.

i have those kumohs and let me tell you, the 85 dollars a peice i spent at jegs is def. NOT worth it. Its one hell of a deal for a 245/45/zr17 but the tires are ****. They dont hook up, mine are like 6 months old and pretty worn already, not even just the back ones, the fronts are worn too. I couldnt take it so ive been riding on drag radials for a while, and completly bald ones at that. Its dangerous in the rain, but its too much fun to take off. But i would spend the extra buck and get something else, you'll have the tire last longer.