Help with value of 18" Fanblades (polished)

• Sponsors (?)

I think Ford sells them new for about $250 each. Ask your dealer for the best price, many will sell to you at a little above cost especially if you bought your car from them. And Ford, at least my dealer, doesn't charge anything for shipping. That makes the price really great.
I am guessing that if list price is $250 each, you should be able to get the complete set at a discounted price for $750 or less.
I personally wouldn't pay much more than half price for a used set.
Check with your Ford dealer for his best price before you buy.

tirerack.com has them for $209 each. I sold the factory 17" Bullitts with tires with less than 2000 miles for $500. $500 for the polished fanblades/tires seems very reasonable.

I sold mine with tires that had about 500 miles on them for $300.

I think the guy who bought them from me never used them and is selling them now I can check for ya if you want.

D

Got my stock fan blades for sale, you may be talking about mine for all I know..

If so, everyone here knows those wheels came off my car two weeks after purchae for my custom 20's. Next to no miles on them at all. I have them loaded on numerous forums for 500.00

I just happend to think, since these wheels are '06, they will NOT have the sensors in them for the TPS system... that sucks, maybe I should start looking for '07+ wheels

OR try and use that as a barganing tool and live with the light being on...

I love the fanblades and went out of my way to find a car with them on it. I have had many, many compliments on them.
$500 for tires and wheels is a good price. Missing sensors would be a problem.

Fan blades vs 18 inch Bullets

I had a choice between the two when I got my 07. I liked the original Bullets because of the machined rim, especially in anthracite, but when I saw the silver 18s I thought they looked super cheap-like someone painted them with a can of cheap spray paint and they looked more like hubcaps. Fanblades aren't the best but the newer Bullets-blah. Now for 08 I see the blades have a dark spoke center. I like those. Look like Beyonds.

The Ford dealer I bought my new 07 GT told me I that since mine came with the
18" wheels I could take either set. (they would swap out with another new Mustang on the lot). I liked the fan blades much more than the polished bullets and that's what I took.
Obviously, which wheel you like is an individual preference and everyone has different tastes. That goodness for choices!