Help!!

• Sponsors (?)

Not trying to flame ya or anything, but I have to ask (and wonder why) you state this is your first time working on a Mustang and you want to pull the motor - Why?
I think the reason nobody else has replied is because most haven't yanked their motor out.

Ahhh, I just checked your website and now I see why you want to pull you engine - you apparently "blew the engine".
Again, I'm not trying to piss ya off or nothing, but what are you planning to do if you are able to pull the engine? My best advice is to get the car to a reputable mechanic, preferably one who knows the modular motor. Only then will you know what is really wrong with the engine. I just ck'd your video clip - it's sick alright.
Based on your other video clips of doing donuts in the middle of the road and street racing, if this is any kind of example of your typical Saturday night, then it's no wonder you blew it up. At least you haven't killed yourself or anyone else. I was your age once and lost several friends who had something to prove, thought they could drive better when drunk, or never knew when to back off. I'm still here and they're worm food - sad, sickening, but very true.
OK, enough preachin...take care of yourself and your equipment, please!

Don't worry I've calmed down alot since those videos, I don't even street race anymore, or go to street races, it's just too dangerous. My engine blew up because I was doing some tune-ups on my car and didn't put the jet in correctly, then when I used the nitrous too much went in and there went my motor. Anyway, I'm going to be putting in a 97' cobra motor that one of my friends sold me......and I'm going to try and sell my computer, wiring harness, and maybe the motor itself