Helping MustangRay

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

*******...lol, i have all my stock body parts, but i like my stalker kit! thats the only thing im keeping on it that i have now..like, im getting 18x10, 18x9 Saleens, then full exhaust, etc...but i really do like the kit and its staying..

XXMustangRayXX said:
*******...lol, i have all my stock body parts, but i like my stalker kit! thats the only thing im keeping on it that i have now..like, im getting 18x10, 18x9 Saleens, then full exhaust, etc...but i really do like the kit and its staying..

honestly... it makes me wanna vomit.... Sell the rims and the stalker kit and buy the MM Grip In a Box :nice:

There is a GT in my town that's been on the side of the road for sale. It has the stalker kit and me and my friends laff at it everytime we drive by it. It's been 6+ weeks and it hasn't sold. Wonder why...LOL

807800_92_full.jpg

807800_93_full.jpg

Heres my honest opinion on it.

As it sits right now, the wheels, wing, and ride height throw it off. Wheels are too small and stick inwards too much in the back end, wing too big, and it sits like a small truck, lol.

But, I think if you put 18" Saleens on there, drop that SOB and lose the wing, or go to a stock wing it would really look mean. And make sure that you get 18x10's for the back and throw a WIDE tire on there so it fills the wheel well, and bumper out.

Like I said, the only things that are throwing it off are the wing wheels and height... Aside from that, the kit isnt bad. I love the hood, back bumper looks good from the pics, and it takes a few to get used to the front bumper, but again lowered it will look better.

Edit: Get a grille delete and some headlights without the orange sidemarkers, smoked would look great on there...:nice:

Status
Not open for further replies.