Helping MustangRay

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

So you think the black projectors would look better? Even with chrome Saleens? And NO i will not get rid of the body kit I have 1900 in the kit and 1850 to get it put on and painted. No. I am however changing my wheels. I hate these ones and yes it does look like theyre hiding inside a shell, thats why im getting 18x10 Saleens!!

SHOW CAR... DUDE it's mustang... I hope this don't offend anybody here. but non rare mustangs are not going to turn many heads. just about anybody with a job can buy one, even people on welfare can afford a fox body.. So how are these cars a show car???

If you want to turn heads and get a old muscle car.. if it's little teenage girls you want to impress get a civic with a giant fart can/wing and put a japanese flag on the hood and a giant sticker that says " I hate america" that will get you some attention from younger females. They will think your some sort of god.

lol actually all my friends get mad because all the girls like my car better than theyre honda's and cavaliers and even my friends 1974 dart...lol. But yea exactly I want something different! Something that nobody sees. Thats why I dont want the stock body style...or a common body kit.

XXMustangRayXX said:
lol actually all my friends get mad because all the girls like my car better than theyre honda's and cavaliers and even my friends 1974 dart...lol. But yea exactly I want something different! Something that nobody sees. Thats why I dont want the stock body style...or a common body kit.

Girls were never into 1974 darts.. I should know my first car was somthing close to that. I am sure they like your mustang better than a 74 dart.

Status
Not open for further replies.