Helping MustangRay

Status
Not open for further replies.
hotmustang331 said:
AHAHAHAHA. Everyones shoving their opinion down the guys throat...and when he asks for a head count on who said what, then everyone tells him to be independent and not care what anyone thinks....:scratch:

it's about him basing his decision on what we vote. I think he should do what he thinks looks better, not based on what goofballs behind a keyboard decide.

btw, I'm not behind a keyboard. I'm sending thoughs directly into your minds and making you think that I typed this. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Stang|ess said:
it's about him basing his decision on what we vote. I think he should do what he thinks looks better, not based on what goofballs behind a keyboard decide.

btw, I'm not behind a keyboard. I'm sending thoughs directly into your minds and making you think that I typed this. :nice:

thats what I told him....now if everyone else gets the hint. :) Although its all in good fun :D . He puts himself out there lol.

View attachment 445428

Haha, they finally got busted for not having amber side reflectors...

:rlaugh:

They used to be clear...

FD99MT-11260PJX.JPG

Edit:

Nevermind they now sell both...

http://www.mustangtuning.com/94-04-black-projectors.html

XXMustangRayXX said:
do they come with amber bulbs?
you should already have amber bulbs in the stocker you can use

grille delete
smoked lights
chrome saleens & springs

are your fogs the same size as the 94-98 cobras? i think they make smoked fogs for them

Well done for taking this so well, but honestly your car does need help.

Chrome projectors are the very last thing your car needs. Go with smoked clear cornered stockers.

I can handle the hood, BUT the nose piece of your kit is absolutely sickeningly hideous. As a kid did you ever accidentally walk in on your mom getting changed and get totally "grossed-out". That nose has the same effect. :Barf:
and the wing too.
and the side scoopage.
and the wheels.

And why chrome wheels. Get some silver ones and lower the damn thing. Please put the stock nose on.

Actually though, isnt it time you gave us an interior shot. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.