Here are some pics of my 90 vert

hope that 3rd pic of the gauges where your oil pressure wasnt with it running, if it was, thats pretty low. or its just me lol im used to seeing 60lbs constantly:D

At idle? wow you must have one hell of a pump in that engine. I see 60 and a bit cold and 45-50 HOT....that's with 500 miles on the latest engine and 10w30...same with every fresh engine I've delt with using a standard pump. Far as I know anything over 65 and the standard pump uses a relief system. Pressure of 10PSI or more at idle is more than adequate for lots more miles...as long as she's well cared for.

• Sponsors (?)

duty_callsbig.jpg

thats actually one of the few foxes i like with those wheels...usually they just look outta place to me. and screw all these people who dont like the things YOU did to YOUR CAR! we dont drive it, you do, it should be your interpretation of what a stang should look like to you. and as long as you like the body kit and the tail lights, thats alllllll that matters!

nice ride man!

Ok here we go I knew it was gonna get some bad and some I like it comments. I personally am not liking the front bumper cover and am concidering the stalker front and cobra rear covers. I am changing the rear taillights to 93 cobra tail lights. It has oil pressure when it is running. The pic 5 scenery is a bit tacky Ill change it LOL.

The rock-n-horse decals are a bit tacky but it saves me from explaining what the license plate says lol

Anyway a car is meant to be enjoyed by its owner and I really have enjoyed this car the good thing I feel about this car is all the changes that I have made could easily be changed back to factory is I so desire.

I really appreciate all comments that were made in this thread evan the negative comments are good constructive criticisms you never know what I may change in the future.

thats actually one of the few foxes i like with those wheels...usually they just look outta place to me. and screw all these people who dont like the things YOU did to YOUR CAR! we dont drive it, you do, it should be your interpretation of what a stang should look like to you. and as long as you like the body kit and the tail lights, thats alllllll that matters!

nice ride man!

I agree those wheels do not work on most foxes but I personally feel that they work better with this paint scheme the most foxes

I agree those wheels do not work on most foxes but I personally feel that they work better with this paint scheme the most foxes

+1, they really do work well with your car!

It's clean and not as over the top as others out there, but like you said, a car is meant to be enjoyed by its owner, period.

The trunk decal is really killing me though, I think it would look 1000 times better if you lost the Ford emblem and spaced out the decals so it didn't look all crooked and off center.

At idle? wow you must have one hell of a pump in that engine. I see 60 and a bit cold and 45-50 HOT....that's with 500 miles on the latest engine and 10w30...same with every fresh engine I've delt with using a standard pump. Far as I know anything over 65 and the standard pump uses a relief system. Pressure of 10PSI or more at idle is more than adequate for lots more miles...as long as she's well cared for.

i dont use standard oil pumps :D, its either high volume or high pressure for me, stockers just dont cut it :nice:

+2 on the wheels, they look at home in your car. How do you like those Diamonds? I have one in my car and it is by far the best sub I have ever owned.

Keep it up and keep the pics coming.

-kyle

I love the diamond subs the diamond 1200.1 amp is a piece oe crap though it was in the car for 8 hours and parts started falling off the board inside the amp. I put in a kenwood KAC-X1R 2400 watt amp and it is solid

The taredown and rebuild has begun. I test fitted the Cervis stuff this weekend (like there was really any doubt in my mind they would fit) and they are off for paint this week. Here are a few torn down pics
P1000320.jpg

P1000321.jpg

P1000322.jpg

P1000323.jpg

P1000324.jpg

P1000317.jpg

P1000328.jpg