here is a good laugh

you should be able to take him. race him best of three and use the juice. I hate people like that. take his cash and make sure you have a 3rd party hold the money, and make sure its cold hard cash. I have beaten 2 350zs and one g35 sedan so far in my stang and all I got is some boltons and a tune from snipertuning.

• Sponsors (?)

Is he getting an auto or a 6 speed?

The g35/37 6 speed coupes are quick if driven properly, high 13 second car....I still would put my money on a stang...especially on the street and especially if youve got any mods, and youve even got spray

the 4 door ones got no chance in hell...

you will DESTROY him

People are stupid

I know this kid with a g35 6 speed coupe but he realizes that he might not be able to beat my NPI slowness

Is he getting an auto or a 6 speed?

The g35/37 6 speed coupes are quick if driven properly, high 13 second car....I still would put my money on a stang...especially on the street and especially if youve got any mods, and youve even got spray

the 4 door ones got no chance in hell...

you will DESTROY him

People are stupid

I know this kid with a g35 6 speed coupe but he realizes that he might not be able to beat my NPI slowness

yea he is getting the 6spd.

and 98cobra you are right everyone does look at hp and not torque. and the weight of those things is 3500lbs.

but i was talking to my other buddy that is really good friends with him and he said he wont get it for a couple months and ill have cams and heads by then. so then he is really in for it. if he wants to go motor to motor lol its gonna be good game for him.

i took down a 335i bmw at the track so im pretty sure i can take down a g35 and that was on motor as well.

and 98cobra you are right everyone does look at hp and not torque. and the weight of those things is 3500lbs.

but i was talking to my other buddy that is really good friends with him and he said he wont get it for a couple months and ill have cams and heads by then. so then he is really in for it. if he wants to go motor to motor lol its gonna be good game for him.

i took down a 335i bmw at the track so im pretty sure i can take down a g35 and that was on motor as well.

You should have no trouble then, the G35 is comparable to a BMW 330i.

Well besides street racing being lame lol. Anyway if you took a 335i at the track and the person knew how to drive, then you should be able to take the G...they are quick but if your making decent power and tq you should be able to take him...especially if your going to use the bottle. Foolish boy lol. That is funny he doesnt even have the car yet and he thinks he'll be able to beat you. Not to mention and fwd civic si is much bifferent then a rwd G35. I hope he doesnt plan on getting it and racing immediatly cause he'd be stupid not to break it in first. Take him to the track and take his money!

Well besides street racing being lame lol. Anyway if you took a 335i at the track and the person knew how to drive, then you should be able to take the G...they are quick but if your making decent power and tq you should be able to take him...especially if your going to use the bottle. Foolish boy lol. That is funny he doesnt even have the car yet and he thinks he'll be able to beat you. Not to mention and fwd civic si is much bifferent then a rwd G35. I hope he doesnt plan on getting it and racing immediatly cause he'd be stupid not to break it in first. Take him to the track and take his money!

yea the guy that had the 335i is one of my buddys dads and he knows how to drive. he use to have an 03 m5 with a 6spd and he has gone to many of the bmw driving schools and they teach you how to push the limits of those cars.

yea he is just a retard and doesnt know what he is getting himself into.

Lol. I HATE people like that. Last summer I was chillin with my buddy at his moms house and I dont know if any of you guys have Swanson delivery trucks in your area (truck with freezer doors all over it and it delivers "gormet" tv dinners and crap like that to people's houses). Well anyway one shows up for my friends mom and as he is making his delivery starts making small talk with us kids and he goes "whos driving the mustang?" I say "uh me." Then he goes "wow thats a pretty sweet car for a kid your age to be driving and it looks super clean". Then he proceeds to tell me "Yeah I test drove one last year when I was looking for a new car and don't get me wrong they are nice cars but surprisingly I wasn't too impressed with it!" and I know you all have run in to these people who hate on mustangs so im thinking "oooookkkkk heeere we go now hes gonna tell me he drives a camaro or something" but he goes "Yeah I opted for 2000 something Acura RSX you know a little more power advantage over the mustang!"

At this point me and my buddy are just rolling our eyes and Im trying not to laugh and he finally leaves. It was funny because he must have been really dumb or assumed because I was only 19 I dint know what my car was capable of and that even a Type-S RSX is only rated at 201 HP at the crank. It was funny because my buddy who doesnt really know much about cars turned to me and was like "ok so lets JUST SAY his car was SOMEHOW faster than yours. He still looks like a fayg driving around in his little RSX". :rlaugh: Now Im not hating on the RSXs I do think they are OK cars but common if I had a choice of my 2002 GT over ANY RSX Id choose the stang.

To the original post tell him to either put up or shut up. Im sick of people who talk **** about our cars. If your car is faster than mine thats fine and dandy my hat goes off to you because I respect any car that desserves it. But what I hate is when people see me pull up and automatically feel threatened that my stock GT still is putting down more horses than their turboed civic or whatever.

hahahaha yea true that. I dont really care about this kid either its just like the kid with the turbo s2000 that wants to run me and says i talk crap and dont ever want to race him. challenged him to a race at the track and he was like no way man i built this car for rolls. I just looked him in the eye and said i just started putting parts on my car and it does both im sorry ur crappy honda can only do one thing.

he wont race me either and he will only do it if he gets to spray as well. i mean dang i didnt realize it takes 2 power adders to keep up with my 1

Take it to the track. He is the kind of dip**** that would wreck into you or someone else.

oh i am taking it to the track i dont wanna race on the street cause i would stop and he would keep going after pulling back the 10+ car lengths i had him by and he would say he won lol.

also gotta test out the mickey thompson ET streets and the prostars that are going on order too lol.