Here's a great bit of info about the birth of the SVO

• Sponsors (?)

Yup, the best one out there IMOP.

It was down for a while, but thanks to SVOBud at the SVOCA, who was able to contact Jeff Fisher, it's back up.

I've got the first 24Hrs of Nelson article from 82. The one with the true prototype class SVO's using the 82 body style. I should scan it in one of these days.

82_road_track_sm.jpg

Here is the SVO history write-up I did

I envy Jeff Fisher.

X,

Yeah that's where I caught the link this morning over on svoca.

Good stuff, read your article as well, not to mention I've been on your site before.

The LA3 swap is a nice page as well, thanks for having it up. Changing mine over anytime now. SVO is sitting there w/ the hood up waiting for me to quit messing w/ the LX and spend some time w/ it. LA3, cleaned and flowed browntops and ACT all sit on the workbench. A greentop ruptured and is blowing fuel all over so I HAVE TO DO IT now :D .

later,

Very cool. I'm hoping to have a few more articles up this spring/summer. It's going to be a busy one. I'm installing the keyless entry system from the 84 into my Daily Driver 86 and I'll take pics of all that. It should be a little easier than the 84... I had to add the power door locks the first time around. Doing two resto projects this year, so I've got my work cut out for me.

I've got a project update too. I love reading them, so I guess I should share my own.

Restomod86 - the beat up 2R I bought in October is now running. Started it up the other day for the first time in 10 years. The video is actually the third start, so I guess I should have said "running for the fist day" in three years...

The exhaust is the 3" ATR DP to 3" single Magnaflow; out of the dead 84.

I'm very impressed. No oil burn, no leaks, nothing. If only the chassis was in as good shape. Can't win them all I guess.
r3.jpg

Go to The RestoMod86 Page to see the rest of the pics and details on what's been done to the car so far.

First Start in 10

Sounds Pretty Good

You need XviD codec to play them - http://www.xvidmovies.com/codec/

Z.