Heres A New One

foxna6

Feb 3, 2012
aberdeen MD
Alright guys what do you think it will run its a 90 gt 306 3 bar gt 40 heads mild port job valve job e cam 1.6 roller rockers ported explorer intake no smog stuff no a/c stuff 30lbs injecters 255lph pump boosta pump vortech V-3 7psi of boost adj. FPR upr upper and lower contol arms 4:10gears performance automatic AOD f springs New bushings ball joints tie rod ends MM steering shaft aluminum drive shaft sub frame contenters full weight car 245/50/16 nitto 555r drag radials that's about it tuned with quarter horse by a buddy no dyno numbers it all got 1500 miles on it I've been building it for the last 3 years so do you guys think I can get high 11s out of it the way it is wideband says air fuel is good ;) what kinda horsepower do you guys think it makes

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys, I've got a Lawn Boy with a 3.5 Briggs on it, but I took off the air filter and disabled the governor... Oh and it's got a sink pipe for the exhaust... How fast do you think I'll be able to mow my lawn with it?

Reactions: 2 users
wait...let me get this straight...you've been building this for 3 years and you are using basically junkyard heads and intake and an outdated alphabet cam....wtf...does not compute :confused:

oh and you probably got like a bajillion horsepower or something :rolleyes:

I looked at your mod list my car makes more power then yours so why do you have a problem with it maybe your didn't see it haw vortechs latest supercharger yeah I would like a set of AFR heads matter of fact I'm saving for them now oh yeah and yrs stage one cam is a. Ecam on the intake side and a f cam on the exhaust side

And you have an outdated TFS1 cam, whats you're point? lol
:fuss:
I looked at your mod list my car makes more power then yours so why do you have a problem with it maybe your didn't see it haw vortechs latest supercharger yeah I would like a set of AFR heads matter of fact I'm saving for them now oh yeah and yrs stage one cam is a. Ecam on the intake side and a f cam on the exhaust side
Man, I didn't think this was a serious thread. Sorry I hurt your feelings over the internet! :shrug:

By the way op, your car would've have been faster with the almighty B cam. :D

You didn't hurt my feelings man but the fact is my car makes more power then yours and you had a problem with that I'm on here to help people and for people to help me not to get in loading matches so do you think it can run high 11s with junkyard heads and the blower man the mighty b cam is a good sounding cam little of any thing else but sounds great

You didn't hurt my feelings man but the fact is my car makes more power then yours and you had a problem with that I'm on here to help people and for people to help me not to get in loading matches so do you think it can run high 11s with junkyard heads and the blower man the mighty b cam is a good sounding cam little of any thing else but sounds great
I never said once that my car made more power than yours or was in any way better. I never even compared my car to yours. I was just being a smartass. My car is junk that has turned into a longer project than expected really. But who cares.

The B cam does sound good, I agree. As far as times, I am sure it's capable of 11's. Now go do it! ;)

Reactions: 1 user