Discussion in '2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by blazinsteed, Apr 8, 2004.

1. The more I see it the more I like it. I can't wait for the special Mustang models to come out. :flag:
  2. Verra nice!! But why did the writer call it "orange"?? That's about as yellow as yellow gets!!! Very bold! I like it!!
  3. They called in Orange because the official paint name is Valencia Orange. But it does look more yellow to me.
  4. It's definitely a light orange. I don't know about yellow though. I'd have to see it in person to really judge.
  5. Call it what they may, it is egg yolk yellow. (Unless they are saying egg yolks are orange....) :p
  6. the paint looks like it may be color changing from orange to yellow... I like it though!
  7. That car has been soiled now that Kid Rock has leaned his @$$ against it.
  8. To tell you the truth, I made that my desktop background. No joke. I don't see why nobody like Kid Rock and drives a Stang besides me. I guess I'm like one in 60,000.
  9. Whoa, if you read the article, it says that Saleen built the car! No wonder it looks so damn good!!

10. I was wondering if anyone else picked up on that. Seems to me that would indicate what the future Saleens may look like, or where you could get those body panels.