Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Coops79, May 14, 2013.

1. Well, I've ended up with another mustang sooner than I had anticipated. X-boss wanted a jeep which my wife just so happened to have, but he had to sell his mustang first.... which turned into a trade of sorts. So now I'm the happy owner of a pretty clean almost stock 1990 GT 5.0 5spd.

High km but it runs well and doesn't leak. It has a BBK cold air intake, flowmaster x-pipe and american thunder exhaust. Now mt plans are to collect parts to make it a more-fun street cruiser.

My plans are for sub frame connectors and torque boxes, some sort of top-end kit with injectors, fuel pump and new program, 5 bolt conversion with upgraded front brakes, rear disks, truetrac, 31 spline shafts and 3.55's. Then start working on the odd interior piece. I need to get rid of the centrelines.

View attachment 128893
  2. Welcome aboard!
  3. welcome aboard!
  4. Hard to find them that age and nearly stock. Nice one.
  5. Bought it from an old boss. It has pretty much sat for 7 years with the odd trip around the block. His son owned it for 3 years prior and never winter drove it. It's in pretty good shape considering the age. I'd turn it into a build thread but it's going to be a couple years of collecting parts before I tear into it.
  6. Sounds like you're off to a good start with your planned mods.