Hey all my homies!!!!!!!

91LX_5L

Founding Member
May 13, 2002
British Columbia
Whats up all I duno if I told u but oct 1st i went on a trip to Australia.

Anyways teh cars are gay, they got a ford falcon supercharerd ediditon which is sweet but all in th eless i mess the stang.

I thought i would check in.

Alll I can say is the lack of stang is easily met up with aussie and chicks froum around the world....whats a stang?

Anyways I wish I could get pics up but the nets so damn slow here.

Im here for bout a year so i hope i can get some good **** up by then..

HERE IS ONE VIDOE I GOT Up.....NOT WORK SAFE!!!!! FAWK!
here:
here is a vid
http://sn95forums.com/misc/cheeky.avi (NWS!) RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS...if it doesnt work try again a few min later.

This is lame compared to what i have seen but its the best i got :(

Untill anpother drunken post pease out my 94-95 stangent homies. A $10 box of 2L wine does wonders before the bars!
:hail2: :canada:

• Sponsors (?)

If you go to Sydney, watch out for King's Cross. :rlaugh:

I hope you have a great time! Manley (sp?) beach in Sydney was cool, and the zoo there is really neat.

If you go to Cairnes, lemme' know how you liked it. I wanted to go but didnt have time (the time alotted in Aus was cut-short because a typhoon wiped out Fiji, and we couldn't get off the island. Aus was the next stop).

Justin, more info about your family and the Ayers Rock connection. :nice:

Well im getting broke. I gotta find a job. Anyways I want to check out the outback but the big rock doesnt intrest me, sorry i live close enough to the rockys and grand canoyn that that rock is nothing in comparason. It does look cool tho but its just so far out of the way.

I plan on heading down to sydney eventually, then flying over to the west coast to Perth then making my way up the entire west coast, north coast over to the top east coast by Carins then make my way back down to this area and fly to Thailand.

Ill try to keep u all updated with more pics, I have more but it takes for ever to upload the damn things!

SeventyMach1 said:
Be sure to check out Ayers Rock (a.k.a. Uluru). It's named after my family. It changes colors. I'd love to go see it myself. Oh, don't bring any rocks back with you. Bad luck for life supposedly. The Uluru Curse.

Have fun out there man & stay safe. Good to hear from you.

Justin Uluru?

:D