http://www.acmustang.com/

Picture124.JPG

That being said, I think they are using the wrong coast :rlaugh:

Attachments

• Picture124.JPG
    Picture124.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Sponsors (?)

Yep...I buy alot of parts from ACMustang...Sean over there gives me killer deals on Maximum, steeda, & Mac parts to name a few....He told me that he used it on his page...

I highly recomend looking into buying parts from them....

Ill see what I can do...:D

Me too, me too!

Can I have your wheels? Since I would love a pair and dont have a good camera I am using the other picture I got from you (3/4 passenger side front picture) as my screen background since it looks exactly like my car:nice: and I live on a gravel road:notnice:

Me too, me too!

Can I have your wheels? Since I would love a pair and dont have a good camera I am using the other picture I got from you (3/4 passenger side front picture) as my screen background since it looks exactly like my car:nice: and I live on a gravel road:notnice:

LOL!!! Those are the same wheels on my Mach now....

They are both nice but the 92 looks great! I have never seen power seats in a LX before. Never seen them in a GT for that matter but I knew they existed, just not in the LX. I would def. get the red one. I bet he would take 4500. Let us know, I would love to see some more pics and see the all stock motor with the stock silencer still on it :nice: Dony forget to run a carfax on it. If the report is clean I think its a killer deal. I know its more than book but you rarley see a Fox in that shape and all stock on only its second owner.

They are both nice but the 92 looks great! I have never seen power seats in a LX before. Never seen them in a GT for that matter but I knew they existed, just not in the LX. I would def. get the red one. I bet he would take 4500. Let us know, I would love to see some more pics and see the all stock motor with the stock silencer still on it :nice: Dony forget to run a carfax on it. If the report is clean I think its a killer deal. I know its more than book but you rarley see a Fox in that shape and all stock on only its second owner.

The dude who has those cars is on the local mustang forum...he buys & sells fox mustangs alot....He said it is a repaint & looks just as clean in person....

I still dont know if i want to sell the 95 yet, but i want a fox BAD!!!! Someone already offerd me $6000 how my car sits now, but I would be throwing like $2500 down the toilet if I took that...I paid $5500 for it only 4 months ago & spent 3k in mods, upgrades, & maintainance...ive put all new suspension, clutch, quadrant & firewall adjuster, wheels, tires, cap & rotor, plugs, wires, h pipe & catback....(mods in my sig btw)

I think it would be worth me seling for 6k minus the LCA's, Wheels/tires, Bilsteins, & springs...Blue book is $5200.... & it still only has 83k miles....

what do u think????

Thats the yellow one, right? Thats a nice car and would be hard to give up. You have a new edge already and the fox mod for mod would be quicker than the Aero. I say do it and take the extra 2 grand to convert to 5-lug and put your stuff on the Fox. Also do exhaust and intake and gears with a MGW short shifter on the Fox and have some fun. I love new projects. If my last 92 was anything like that one I would not have my Cobra now. FYI my Fox had 118k on it, the interior was lousey (red converted to black on the cheap) had cracks in the frame, was in three seperate and bad accidents, screwed up radiator support, ran hot in traffic, could not shift for s%^t when warm, and its new paint was already peeling on the nose and I sold it for $7500 :shrug: So I say jump on that LX!

Oh yeah, and the hood was still white and the cowl and roof were dented from the stock hood flipping up. Here are some pics.
View attachment 348457
View attachment 348458
View attachment 348460
View attachment 348462

Thats the yellow one, right? Thats a nice car and would be hard to give up. You have a new edge already and the fox mod for mod would be quicker than the Aero. I say do it and take the extra 2 grand to convert to 5-lug and put your stuff on the Fox. Also do exhaust and intake and gears with a MGW short shifter on the Fox and have some fun. I love new projects. If my last 92 was anything like that one I would not have my Cobra now. FYI my Fox had 118k on it, the interior was lousey (red converted to black on the cheap) had cracks in the frame, was in three seperate and bad accidents, screwed up radiator support, ran hot in traffic, could not shift for s%^t when warm, and its new paint was already peeling on the nose and I sold it for $7500 :shrug: So I say jump on that LX!

U dont think I would be getting ripped off if I sold my car for 6k with all the mods??? 6k minus the susp & wheels/tires sounds fair to me....

6K is a good price for your yeller car. I only paid 6 grand for my Cobra, and its a Cobra for crying out loud!Clean Foxes are getting harder and harder to find, and while your lucky to get book from a SN95 Foxes ALWAYS go for double book or more. That red car is a steel! And using it for a DD aint too bad eaither as long as you dont do an insane clutch on it. My 92 with a 306 and world class t-5 was getting 20 mpg and I was always going over a hundred in it, granted it had the stock gears.

6K is a good price for your yeller car. I only paid 6 grand for my Cobra, and its a Cobra for crying out loud!Clean Foxes are getting harder and harder to find, and while your lucky to get book from a SN95 Foxes ALWAYS go for double book or more. That red car is a steel! And using it for a DD aint too bad eaither as long as you dont do an insane clutch on it. My 92 with a 306 and world class t-5 was getting 20 mpg and I was always going over a hundred in it, granted it had the stock gears.

U sure 6k is good with all that new stuff...I paid $5500 like only 4 months ago & the car was stock with worn shocks, brakes, & clutch...Do u think $6800 is too much to ask with all the mods??? & do u think 6k is a good deal if i removed all the parts I was talkig about??? How many miles does your cobra have though??? I sold my 97 for 8k with 97k miles...

I thought for 6K you were gonna remove the suspension mods and wheels? I would, and then put it on the Fox. Wheels might be too wide, if they are let me know I might be able to scrape up some cash for them :shrug: My Cobra has 113K on it but the top end was replaced at 105k ( new heads and the bottom end was checked for tolernces and had no wear or dammage so it was left alone) Two people have offered me 9 grand for it but I love the car and could not see ever selling it. I have sold too many of my other Stangs and regreted it, and there is something special about this one, dont know what, I just really like it more than any other one I have had :shrug: I think you feel the same way about your Mach.

I thought for 6K you were gonna remove the suspension mods and wheels? I would, and then put it on the Fox. Wheels might be too wide, if they are let me know I might be able to scrape up some cash for them :shrug: My Cobra has 113K on it but the top end was replaced at 105k ( new heads and the bottom end was checked for tolernces and had no wear or dammage so it was left alone) Two people have offered me 9 grand for it but I love the car and could not see ever selling it. I have sold too many of my other Stangs and regreted it, and there is something special about this one, dont know what, I just really like it more than any other one I have had :shrug: I think you feel the same way about your Mach.

Thats the plan....We will see if the guy bites on that deal...if he does then i got some work to do this weekend...i would need to pick up some cheap stock struts or KYB's then put the stock springs, control arms, & i guess throw my stock Mach1 wheels on there or find some cheap stock 17" wheels since I sold the 95 Cobra R's that the car came with...

I love my Mach & it will never go....Especially since I still owe a $h!tlo@d of money on it LOL!!!!

He will prolly want the wheels to stay b/c it really makes the car pop. I would tell him if he wants to keep the wheels than you want 6500 (dont take less than 6250) since they are too wide for the Fox anyway. Heck I wish you were closer then I would offer my Cobra wheels and some cash for yours.

He will prolly want the wheels to stay b/c it really makes the car pop. I would tell him if he wants to keep the wheels than you want 6500 (dont take less than 6250) since they are too wide for the Fox anyway. Heck I wish you were closer then I would offer my Cobra wheels and some cash for yours.

This is really hard....I cant figure out what I want more....94-98 used to be my favorite, then I started liking the new edges more after i got rid of my 97 & picked up the mach...then i was on a fox kick 4 a while but picked up the 95 instead & my SN95 love came back...Now Im back on the fox hunt but torn in between....I DUNNO:nonono: ....

$6250???? I dunno???

this sucks....I need to sleep.... I hate Mustangs!!!!! LOL!!!!!:D

This is really hard....I cant figure out what I want more....94-98 used to be my favorite, then I started liking the new edges more after i got rid of my 97 & picked up the mach...then i was on a fox kick 4 a while but picked up the 95 instead & my SN95 love came back...Now Im back on the fox hunt but torn in between....I DUNNO:nonono: ....

$6250???? I dunno???

this sucks....I need to sleep.... I hate Mustangs!!!!! LOL!!!!!:D

Sleep on it, its not life or death. I have insomnia and habe not dlept in four days:nonono: All this talking of Disney cartoons has tierd me out.