Hey everyone, im new to this forum, wat do ya think of my 5.0?

Mem 302 5.0l

Dec 10, 2006
Hey everybody, i just joined this forum today, I usually use Mustangforums.com, but oh well, just wanted to post some pics of my 5.0, what do you all think? its a 91 Mustang 5.0 with an AOD tranny....My mods are 4.10 rear gears, hotchicks caster cambers and front struts, cold air intake, flowmaster american thunder mufflers, off road h-pipe, 1 inch intake spacer, smog pump removed, Transgo shift kit, 2200 stall converter, 130 amp alternator, its got tinted windows and tan leather interior, and ill be installing a 190 lph fuel pump soon .ok well thats it..

thanks
MEM

Attachments

• engine.JPG
    engine.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 268
  • Side of my car.JPG
    Side of my car.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 294
  • Sponsors (?)

Yeah, I like the GT body kit on it, and all opinions are welcomed, but I AM actually thinking of putting the original LX kit bak on but i'd have to buy another one, my dad got rid of the original before he gave me the car for my 16th birthday 6 months ago..haha and yes i am only 16

Im puttin the 190lph fuel pump in because my stock one is going out, and it being too big isnt a problem because the excess gas gets pumped back to the tank anyways..the reason im going with the 190 lph pump is because i already have it, got it out of a parts car we bought...the pump was still in its package, never opened..