Hey everyone, im new to this forum, wat do ya think of my 5.0?

• Sponsors (?)

You have a good point.

I guess what I was trying to say, is that 190 lph pump on a near-stock engine really isnt all that uncommon. Like he said, it doesn't really matter, what doesn't get used is going right back to the tank.

Hey everybody, i just joined this forum today, I usually use Mustangforums.com, but oh well, just wanted to post some pics of my 5.0, what do you all think? its a 91 Mustang 5.0 with an AOD tranny....My mods are 4.10 rear gears, hotchicks caster cambers and front struts, cold air intake, flowmaster american thunder mufflers, off road h-pipe, 1 inch intake spacer, smog pump removed, Transgo shift kit, 2200 stall converter, 130 amp alternator, its got tinted windows and tan leather interior, and ill be installing a 190 lph fuel pump soon .ok well thats it..

thanks
MEM

i want hot chicks in my car too :rlaugh:

Hate the body kit and color with wheels but oh well. Welcome to stangnet.

And whats the problem with the 190? 190 isnt as crazy as 255, and leaves alot of room to grow. If he already had it, why not upgrade. Like said before, most people that has their fuel pump die on them they usually upgrade to 190.

Yeah, I like the GT body kit on it, and all opinions are welcomed, but I AM actually thinking of putting the original LX kit bak on but i'd have to buy another one, my dad got rid of the original before he gave me the car for my 16th birthday 6 months ago..haha and yes i am only 16

dont fell bad, im still the youngest, im 15 :eek: