hey fellers

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by nflfreak43, Apr 8, 2010.

1. well first off this is my first post. but im for sure not new to online forums. member and solid poster on like 5. haha cant even remember.

but sadly i dont have a mustang. but sometime in the future i will. and im gonna drop a built 302 into it.

but i do have 2 awesome Ford trucks.

one is a 92 F150 Flareside and it has a 351W, E4OD, 8.8" rear w/4.10 and detroit Locker. 305k miles on the truck and 230k on the motor. its just a stock 351W. unlike the other truck

the second is a 88 F150. has a built and cammed 351W HO out of a 84 in it. converted to EFI. C6 tranny. and crappy 3.08 LS gear in the rear. soon to be 3.73 LS.

2. welcome to SN! gotta ask, why only through a built 302 in a stang? why not at least, 347stroker or even better, a stroked 351w.....383,393,408ect would make for one bad ass stang no matter what year!
  3. well im leaving the door open for any of those options. but im looking at just a 302.
  4. Welcome to the forums, Cris. Very nice looking flareside you have. Are you the original owner?
  5. no cant be. haha its only 1 year younger than i am. bhaaha i bought it in January of 09. but i know every inch of all of the history. i know the 3 previous owners.
  6. welp im gonna be on here pretty often probably. Selling the white 88 F150 to get a 99 V6 Mustang. pretty nice car... heres the ad.... Mustang
  7. I would suggest waiting until you can find a v8 as that will increase the fun factor.
  8. would but need the car for my fiance to drive for work. shes getting transferred to a location 40 minutes away.