Hey Guerro, you got one of these guns?

• Sponsors (?)

.60 is considered a destructive device. Plus, the barrel wasn't NEAR thick enough to be .60.

It looked to me like a single shot rifle action converted to be a handgun- likely it was a full-powered rifle round like .30-06 or .308...rounds which make your shoulder sore when fired out of a 7lb rifle.

That was a crazy gun, I personally wouldn't have ever tried firing it.

Swarzkopf said:
.60 is considered a destructive device. Plus, the barrel wasn't NEAR thick enough to be .60.

It looked to me like a single shot rifle action converted to be a handgun- likely it was a full-powered rifle round like .30-06 or .308...rounds which make your shoulder sore when fired out of a 7lb rifle.

That was a crazy gun, I personally wouldn't have ever tried firing it.
I was thinking the same thing. looks like a 30-06 to me.

That looks like it was made in someones back yard. I dont think i gun company would make a gun that you cant get a shot out without flying out of your hand.

It was funny though!!!!! and no way that was a .60, my .40 cal looks that thick.

That gun is probably a "Contender".........it is a single shot competition gun that breaks down like a single barrel shot gun. My brother has one and has six or seven caliber barrel.......30/30....30/06....etc....huge scope.....he usually lies down and braces it on his knee......I'd have to see a closer look at the gun......it looked to me like he wasn't holding it too tight.......but it was some funny s$%T....
Will