hey guys i'm almost there

sn-95matt5-0

Nov 6, 2006
alright i'm almost to the point of painting the car.

well after working all through springbreak my bank account grew to enough to by a couple more pieces so

i'm goin with:
a cobra front bumper
new tails
stock sides
cobra r hood

now my question is wat kind of wing would be good with this other body parts i was thinking on the lines of either: wingless, abc sr 351, abc cobra w/o third break light, or just leaving the stock gt wing,

all input and opinions are welcome and if you guys think of a wing that you think would look better through it out there

• Sponsors (?)

the 351 would be different, but depending on other people's knowledge in cars, could attract some bad comments as well.....on that note, however, who the hell cares what they think, right?

I've never liked the cobra wings, and the GT wing is too common

out of the 3 choices, I would go with the S351

naw i got a set of altezzas cheap

yea i'm gettin a set of 94-95s from 50resto.....my friend actually wanted me to get altezzas i almost went off on him....
i guess no one caught my joke about the daytona wing......
i'm probably goin with the s351 wing but the s281 looks good too i'm torn between the 2....
i'm just wondering wat kinda bad comments will come with it

ok glad to hear your staying true lol our tails are soooo expensive new i got mine off a wrecked car and they are being painted right now....i would do some looking locally.....i dont think i have ever seen pics of your car ....:shrug: what color is it?? and whats it gonna be??

its opal frost and its goin to stay opal frost

right now i'm kinda embarrassed of it because i got ripped off on a body kit after i had a wreck last year and it looks kinda crappy

i got one pic of it before the wreck but its not too good and i cant get it to post i think i read somewhere that i have to have a photobucket(or something like it)and transfer pics from that over to stangnet

anyways you can bet on alot of pic whoreing after it gets painted (even if i do have to start a photobucket just to post pics)

o and for the tails the only ones i've seen on a junk car look like crap and i got the money at the moment to get the new sets so i'm thinking i may just spend the couple hundred to get the new lights...i dont know i'm not set on anything yet except i need new ones cause my drivers side on is cracked

I have the Steeda race wing, think I got it from 50resto. Quality was top notch. :nice: IMO, you need some big tires for this wing to look right since it's so wide.

Here's some pics for ya. I have more on my site, link is in my sig. ;)

100_1634.JPG

9-5-2006%20004.jpg

9-5-2006%20007.jpg

9-5-2006%20009.jpg

Attachments

• 100_1634.JPG
    100_1634.JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 9-5-2006%20004.jpg
    9-5-2006%20004.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 9-5-2006%20007.jpg
    9-5-2006%20007.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 9-5-2006%20009.jpg
    9-5-2006%20009.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 86
thanks low-5.0 your car looks outstanding
thats kinda the look i'm goin for on my opal gt
and as soon as i get it painted i will be looking into some lowering springs and a set of deep dish black cobra r's from O.E. Wheels so i should have some wide tires in back

hey and by the way are those yellow 94-95s yours too if so wats done to them

alright i have decided to go with the steeda wing like low5-0

now the only problem i got is the sides

i'm looking for some from scrap cars but theres not many 94 part cars around here

so i got 3 other choices and i want to know wat you guys think:
cervinis stalker sides(i believe that they probably wont look right with stock rear bumper and cobra front)

new replacements from 50resto.com(these things are ungodly expensive)

side exhaust kit from 50resto( i think this may look pretty good, its my favorite of the three....but i'm afraid it may look like there is too much going on with the car, its an expensive piece (about 500 hundred i think for the kit) so it would my prject back probably another month, and i'm not a fan of the bends in the exhaust(it looks like it would hurt performance pretty bad)

i could do that kit now and later save and do a better side exit sett up later