Hey Guys...New Stangnette Member Here!

94MustangGT5.0 said:
...why would an 18 year old girl compliment married men with children like that! Thats like myself hitting on mom's with kids... not going to happen. :notnice:
Because she/he was talking about me :D Wait?!? She/he? Now this is scary. It's probably a ricer dude that stalks Stangers.

• Sponsors (?)

SweetCheeks said:
Hmm....some good looking guyz on here.
ha, you probably shouldn't say that. you might get someone a little too excited...

anyways, it's a good site... most laidback and very helpful too

and for everyone who believes ur fake (including me) we don't necessarily need pics of you to oogle over, just some different pics of the car... or a picture of the car with someone holding their pinky finger in the pic... that would make it original and make people believe.

also, you haven't gotten the car yet... good luck w/ that

SexyStang1994 said:
A pink Mustang?!? You've got to be kidding me! :bang:

DO us all a favor and go buy a Honda, then paint the damn thing pink!! Next, join a ricer forum and post all your prom pics!

Pathetic......... :notnice:

Man what a rude b...ch!
What are you afraid now that youre not the ONLY female around here to enjoy all these leg humping guyz?

Is that your picture in the little box thing on the side? Are you to fugly to show your whole face or what?

I thought this would be a cool site but I guess Im wrong.

Im heading to class, then work...Im outta here!

retard.jpg

:D

SweetCheeks said:
I assume you mean the system crash that everyone is talking about??

Hmm....some good looking guyz on here.

Jr, not only do you and RC have blingy motors, but you guyz are kinda cute for older guyz.. I guess those are your wives in the pics....Lucky...and your kids (cute)

Easy ...now. :nonono: You're young enough to be our daughter but these OLD guys appreciate the compliment about our wives and kids.
I'm here if you need any tech advice :nice: but you guys/gals can keep me out of any of this drama that has been created.

BTW this is a very informative site and please don't let any of this reflect negatively on what we really talk about here in the forums.

SweetCheeks said:
Man what a rude b...ch!
What are you afraid now that youre not the ONLY female around here to enjoy all these leg humping guyz?

Is that your picture in the little box thing on the side? Are you to fugly to show your whole face or what?

CAT FIGHT!!!!!!!!

MEOW PFFFT PFFFFT

Its GO TIME!!!!!!!!

SweetCheeks said:
Man what a rude b...ch!

this is not just a site for guys. there are a lot of leg humping ladies in here too lmao

you are not the only "girlie" in here. believe it or not, there are quite a few "ladies" that are members here. QUOTE=SweetCheeks]Man what a rude b...ch!

Im heading to class, then work...Im outta here![/QUOTE]

SweetCheeks said:
For those of you who welcomed me and sent me a msg...thank you.

For those who are I guess you call it post whorring...I thought this was a cool mustang site because I read some before I joined, but I guess I was wrong to join a site with all guys, because of getting harrased.

Mootang: You think Im gonna post more pics of myself now with all the messages Ive been getting, then you are crazy.

Anyone know of another mustang place where I can get some help?
Yellow pages

I have been tryin not to post on this thread cuz its pretty damn pointless....buuuut.....if whoever this is turns out to be a legit person, and she actually gets that stang, she will probably just poke in a comment here and there on some threads. If not, then whoever it really is will eventually disappear, makes no difference to me either way. :sleep:

She can talk trash about leg humping guys on here..... but realize, she's a leg humper, too. With those comments on JR & RC..... Kinda weird.

I noticed the lingo stuff, too. Alright... WHO ARE YOU?!!!