Hey Guys...New Stangnette Member Here!

Welcome to the boards.

As far as someone who bought a car on Ebay, my car was listed on Ebay and Autotrader before I bought it, and I post here.

Secondly, I knew how to post pictures and navigate forums my sophomore year of highschool, because lots of classes are offered via the internet and regular communication via internet forums is required. So there.

Even though someone is probly messing with us, the thought of cute girls bombing around in pink modded 5.0s sounds good to me so I'm gonna ride this one out.

- Adam

• Sponsors (?)

I am a girl too, but I have to agree with some of the others... I am not sure about the pink 5.0 but hey you are trying to learn and thats what is cool! Everyone here is really helpful and I have learned a lot since I joined..have fun and good luck with your mustang :nice:

This person sure knows alot about JR and RC to be a noob. I bet she's a material girl attracted to the bling and hopes it'll end up as jewelry on her body :rolleyes: Baby i can afford a polished aluminum necklace if that's what you like :rlaugh:

Me thinks its an april fools thing.... :rolleyes: I wonder who's up to this...There arent that many people on this board from chicago. Who ever it is is accurate about where lombard is thats why I think its a fellow chicago stanger. but then again someone not from the area could have just mapquested the area to find that out, in which case my theory would be defunct. :shrug: I'm not sure anymore... :p

Oh and about this being the longest thread, there was another one in the fox forums with a fake chic...that one was like 10 pgs. long. In defense of whoever thought she was real in that thread, the pictures posted of the chic were pretty hot. :D

Yea I wanna know too....Especially after the server crash, it's kinda annoying that people would clutter up the boards with useless crap while there trying to get everything fixed. Me thinks that vibe should just delete it. :D :nice: :owned:

95GTS_SC said:
This thread is dumb who cares if its a real person or not? if they are and they post a question, great, it will get answered. If they're not, lack of attention will drive them away. Only reason I read this crap was to see if whoever this April's fools joke player was would admit to it.

Amen Brother

go-stang5.0 said:
Me thinks its an april fools thing.... :rolleyes: I wonder who's up to this...There arent that many people on this board from chicago. Who ever it is is accurate about where lombard is thats why I think its a fellow chicago stanger. but then again someone not from the area could have just mapquested the area to find that out, in which case my theory would be defunct. :shrug: I'm not sure anymore... :p

Lombard is about 5-10 minutes from me.. If i see a pink stang around I'll let you guys know :D

I just read every post in this thread, and I've gained nothing out of it, except that, for some reason, I now love wytstang, wystang is my hero, and I just PM'd him my phone number......

J/K man, don't stay awake tonight waiting for it.
I really don't care if you're real....if you are, all the better....we need some more females on this site, to promote........popularity...of....mustangs....yeah...

I'll be back in 10 minutes.... View attachment 518564