Hey Guys, Try Again???

• Sponsors (?)

Deal with enough people and you may understand it. :) I won't hijack the thread any further, but I didn't start out with that point of view and to call it disturbingly negative...eh might be going to far.
I think I've got a few years on you (thus likely more public exposure). Generally, you get out what you put in. Go through life viewing the world with disdain and the world will happily present you its posterior.

Years may (sometimes) bring wisdom. But not necessarily knowledge.
Careful skywalker, your disdain is showing. As ye sew, so shall ye reap.

Honestly skywalker, your first post read to me like a cry for help. Echoed even more by your second post:
And people wonder why I'm planning an exit strategy.
I'm not interested in a pissing contest. I just didn't feel these posts could simply be glossed over. If you need help please find someone the doesn't rub you the wrong way (as I apparently do) and talk to them.

Careful skywalker, your disdain is showing. As ye sew, so shall ye reap.

Honestly skywalker, your first post read to me like a cry for help. Echoed even more by your second post:
I'm not interested in a pissing contest. I just didn't feel these posts could simply be glossed over. If you need help please find someone the doesn't rub you the wrong way (as I apparently do) and talk to them.

Oh dear God. Seriously brother, the exit strategy comment was referring to the statement about "The future of our country" - it was a joke.

Brother, you don't know me. You don't know where I've been, what I've done, what I do, or where I am going. So your criticism rings pretty hollow and sounds asinine. You proclaimed your many years to give you some special knowledge and wisdom about life. Maybe your own, but certainly not mine. You want to throw scripture at me with this "That which ye sow, that shall ye also reap"? How about, judge not, lest you be judged, or (to paraphrase) don't worry about the splinter in your neighbor's eye when there is a log in your own eye.

The way I view people, comes from people like you who think know more or are better than other people because of their age or their family background or their money or whatever. And I would love to continue to go 12 rounds with you over it, but I'm not going to change, and you're still going to be a stubborn old man (I only call you old since you decided to imply it.) So give it a rest cause I sure as hell am. I'm sure you'll reply with something else that shows (at least to me) how judgmental and stubborn you are, not to mention your innate need to get in the last word, but hey, whatever.

Woah hey now... Lets not have another eppisode which happened between Pak and that other guy. This was a thread for the closset gang to try an' get together for my graduation/ a late birthday in all seriousness. Of course the hijacking comes along, but thats one of the things we all do best. However, verbal spats are not and I don't want this thread getting locked. I may not be involved in this, but it is my thread, so take it elsewhere, please.