Hey MOB check this out

considering my cars already done and i dont have to blow anymore on the h/c/i.. i'll be throwin me a bottle on it eventually.. that oughta wake things up a bit lol :eek:

• Sponsors (?)

Bad92GT said:
considering my cars already done and i dont have to blow anymore on the h/c/i.. i'll be throwin me a bottle on it eventually.. that oughta wake things up a bit lol :eek:

Well I guess your car will still be alittle faster even with my heads in, sucks having to pay for so much stuff (including car parts and install) and having a little paying job.

Atleast I dont have to pay for the gf, she buys me gas and food :D

Roland69 said:
I'm 23 .....maby I have a chance lol...Mob she's a keeper...This is a hard thread to have up right now with the Girlfriend sitting a few feet away watching tv lol

Watching tv!??!? Isn't she supposed to be outside washing your car right about now on the glorious day? Tell her she gets to start it if she cleans it.:D

You better watch it, she might like the verts! I'm 16. hehe. It was funny the other night i was riding on mall of ga blvd and these two hot chicks pull up in a civic. Me and my friend were like damn. She yells"Nice car, is it yours?"
My response "No its my moms. What do you think." WTF lol
then i smoked em a little and they had like an orgasm in there seats.

she's a keeper mob! im 18, and my girl loves my car too. no pictures either! dont let 'em get to ya, their just jealous we're young and can get the good stuff ;). just kidding!

edit: the hot ones just love the B cam :)

mob said:
Well I guess your car will still be alittle faster even with my heads in, sucks having to pay for so much stuff (including car parts and install) and having a little paying job.

Atleast I dont have to pay for the gf, she buys me gas and food :D

haha man the girl sounds like a rare find, good luck!

Mob posted pics of his car and one had a pic of his GF in it. Then all of the leg humping started and these horny old bastards can't get their hands off their wangs. Now Roland decided to make that pic his avatar.

aaron11272 said:
Yea - sure she is!
If she was your girlfriend, you WOULD NOT be spending time on Stangnet. At least I wouldn't :D

Man can not live by boobies and bottoms alone! If he did, he would not be a man!:nice:

Men would certainly LIKE to live by boobies and bottoms alone. If he didn't, he would not be a man! :D

Our existance is one of contradiction and irony. lol