Hey Red_LX...

Hey Red_LX (and anyone else who wants to chime in),
I was looking at the pics of your '91 LX and saw that you have the red & black interior. Mine is all red and I mean ALL RED!! :eek: red dash, red seats, red carpet, red headliner, red door panels; well, you get the idea. I'm contemplating breaking up the red with some black. I see that the top of your dash, top of the door panels, and A pillar trim are black. My question for you is: Is your headliner black? Also where is the transition from the black A pillar trim to the red trim in the hatchback area? I'm thinking of leaving my red dash and headliner, but going with a black carpet, black seats, and black center console? Anyone else try to break up an all red interior with anothr color? All that red makes it look like a pimp's car.

WES

• Sponsors (?)

The ALL red interior...I feel sorry for you. That's gotta be one of the ugliest interiors ever. My headliner is red. As for the A-pillar transition, I believe that the A pillar is black and then goes into that metal piece over the door which is also black. But the plastic that runs along beside the rear seat is all red.

The only parts that are black in mine (that aren't in yours) is the steering wheel, the top of the dash (instrument cluster etc), the A-pillar covers, those metal pieces over the doors....is the trim around the radio and shifter black in yours? If not, it is in mine. I think those are the only real differences.