Hey saleenster know this car?

• Sponsors (?)

The first link is Jeff's old car that he had for yrs that just sat in a very dirty garage. He sold it 3 yrs back for like 15k. I dont know who owns it now. 87 to 88 Saleen unless they are convertibles or notchs, are not going to be worth much. The 89 to 93 cars are the ones seeing increases.:D

I dont like the 05 and newer Saleens. Strange how some of the top Saleen engineers and managers along with Steve Saleen himself have quite Saleen in the past month. Perhaps they did not like the 05 and newers either:shrug:

tks for the link:nice:

Im not familiar with the new Saleens but I sure like the 05 and newer stangs a lot just as they are Cory and I also think Rampage is going to kick Chucks butt :D :p :D

Lol Mr. Ed. However, I will have to strongly disagree with you. Chuck is one tough SOB, and Jackson is worried cause Chuck is at his best right now! I will be tuned in for sure! No way does it go past 2 rounds:nice:

:D
Lol Mr. Ed. However, I will have to strongly disagree with you. Chuck is one tough SOB, and Jackson is worried cause Chuck is at his best right now! I will be tuned in for sure! No way does it go past 2 rounds:nice:

Will have to throw up another thread and start a poll before Misha starts to luv me even more for hijacking her thread , wright Misha:p anyway were was I, oh ya Chuck is definately the faverate and is one tuff guy and rampage didnt look that good in his first fight in the UFC BUT he has a lot of fights in other oranganazations against some tuff world class fighters and beat them but I think he got a little stage fright in his last fight in the UFC. He actualy wanted a couple more fights under his belt in the UFC before fighting Chuck but they used the old mighty dollar to pursuade him to fight him now but I still think he's going to beat him just because of his style of fighting and he hits like a f..n muel. I really think if anyones going to beat Chuck in the near futre its going to be Rampage.Besides he already beat him once but it was few years ago but he beat Chuck bad, he about beat him into tomorrow but it wasnt a easy fight for him up to that point.If I was a gamblin man:D i'd be putting some big money on the long shot Rampage FO-SURE:nice: Yours truly Mr Ed "THE FACTOR":D

He would of been much better looking if I would of put some money on him:D I never bet on fights but something told me to lay some big money on him , I should of went with my gut feeling.He payed big in vegas im sure.Oh well it was still a fufilling victory since I really dont like chuck.Mainly because he kept beating my faverate fighters and he just rubs me the wrong way .