Hey Winters....

• Sponsors (?)

I'm just glad there's another F-Body enthusiast around!! Yea the car looks nice. I'm actually in the market for an LS1 and/or LT1 powered F-Body...that will complete my collection. Good job on the find, I like it!!

Haha I love the LS1 very nice car, thats why I love Mustangs but my 94 Mustang is getting a Ls2 transplant as we speak haha. Cant beat them join them and a ton cheaper to build for the power. Ford Tough with Chevy Stuff.

Blasphemy! LOL! JK, I have looked at a few LS1s and I really don't like the look of the Camaro, the TA is the only way to go LS1 unless you are doing the whole Vette thing.

Reactions: 1 user
Updated pic for you fella's.

IMG_1813.jpg

Yes it's dirty

Looks great! Pretty sure you have the same wheel combo as one of my best buddies, Flash. Car just has a 360ci motor, single turbo and stock crank. It has gone 8.2-8.3's at 160mph in street trim with the stock crank. Crank, after a few hundred passes and 20,000 miles, is being upgraded. Turbos too. Should run 7.70's soon. Here is the last video I took of him in 91* weather with the humidity off the coast. He only foot braked the car and didn't use the transbrake due to the track and weather. Still ran a 9.0 first pass. Car is quick from a 60-180 roll too.

Attachments

• IMG_1813.jpg
    IMG_1813.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 110