hey...

• Sponsors (?)

No pics yet, I don't have a digital camera. I'm looking a uBid though, good prices there.

I think you should get the 5.0 stang as a project car, and use your LX as a daily driver. I would do something like that, but a 5.0 is too damn expensive for me because of insurance, and gas.

nitrousrush said:
i wouldnt do a swap id buy a 5.0 u spend over 5 grand u can just buy a 5.0 for that much and ...i got a fenderwell cold air intake on mine its bolts into the fender its for a 5.0 but i put it in mine its sweet... and umm i just wanna put exhaust on my 2.3 then im prob done wit it ill jsut drive it from their..

id atcually like to see picuters of that, i tried to do that myself, and it didnt work, the TB isnt in the same place. that little black box on the shock tower is directly in the way or the MAF to TB tube, the 2.3L MAF sensor doesnt have two round openings like the 5.0s, and the 5.0 MAF sensor itself makes the car run so rich it stalls instantly after starting........but i would like to know how you made it work

hey

i ripped my air box completly out thier is non everything is gone and yes it does work its eash as nuts ... and yes after christmas ill have pics of my rims and everything for everyone and my intake that people say doesnt work...

this is about the only metal CAI ive ever seen on a n/a 2.3L, (just so happens to be mine on my old car)

347633_40_full.jpg

nitrousrush said:
i ripped my air box completly out thier is non everything is gone and yes it does work its eash as nuts ... and yes after christmas ill have pics of my rims and everything for everyone and my intake that people say doesnt work...

What did you do with your mass air meter?

Yea their off i have to put them on to i know thats bad and im loosin hp from it and not enough gas is gettin to my engine i know all that i dont drive my car alot thats y i gotta put them on over the winter im gonna mount my sensor their too..

nitrousrush said:
Yea their off i have to put them on to i know thats bad and im loosin hp from it and not enough gas is gettin to my engine i know all that i dont drive my car alot thats y i gotta put them on over the winter im gonna mount my sensor their too..

They, their, them...say what?

i have 5 units of air coming in..and i need and equal amount of gas fuel units

:scratch: