Hi everyone new 94-95 GT from NW alabama owner here!

• Sponsors (?)

thanks alot guys for all the compliments after puttin those ported gt40's on it and all the other boltons im gonna go for looks a little now. Mostly the hood and some fms c springs. Would like to get a svo hood or possibly a cervinis stalker.

MattsYellow95GT said:
thanks alot guys for all the compliments after puttin those ported gt40's on it and all the other boltons im gonna go for looks a little now. Mostly the hood and some fms c springs. Would like to get a svo hood or possibly a cervinis stalker.

I have a friend with a 1998 Chrome Yellow GT, and he just put a Cobra R SVO hood, Saleen wing and Steeda sport springs on it...I'll snap a few pictures and post them up for you.

MattsYellow95GT said:
its got 105k on it still runs good. I would appreciate if u could snap some pics of his car with the cobra r svo wing also where did he get the hood from if u know?

I'll get you some pics ASAP. Right now he's having forged internals installed and should have it back soon.

He bought his hood from a local Mustang shop (www.blueoval.com is the site), and it's a Kaenan brand hood....great quality and looks.

What's going on...Tuscumbia Mach Oner here!!! I've got some fellow mustangers in the area also...pics included

Now
up_air__front.jpg

Some of my friends and me...
get_together_at_cruise_in.jpg

fog_light_group_get_together.jpg

I've had a run in with another guy with a torch red mach 1 in Florence one night. If it's the same guy...I hope he's nicer to people he knows and he needs some glasses...b/c apparently from 40 foot away my cars a P.O.S

And Johnathans last name sounds like Few-kwa but I have no idea how to spell it. I've talked to him a few times.