Roush Hi guys, just noticed the saleen section

2000xp8

SN Certified Technician
Aug 8, 2003
NJ
Hi guys, just noticed the saleen section (pics)

hey guys, i've been surfing stangnet for quite a while, i didn't realize there was a Saleen section.

I own a 2000 saleen xp8
And a 1990 saleen mustang replica (sorry the mustang is not real, but i've had it since highschool)

I got the xp8 because it was my dream to own a saleen explorer and keep my mustang, it was rare chance that it actually happened, i was driving at the right place at the right time. I actually wanted to build a replica xp8 because of funding, but parts don't exist anymore.
Saw an xp8 on a local classics lot, locked the brakes up, went in and bought it. It's 1 of 117 made from 98-2001. Only one was made in 2001, mine was the second to last ever produced. IMO there's no better ride to compliment a saleen mustang which we all know can't be driven in all weather.

It sports an eaton supercharged 5.0 with gt40p headers, 3in. exhaust, baumann shift kit. It's awd, and has the racecraft suspension. Dvd navigation system and about another 5,000 in stereo stuff. It also has all the saleen carbon fiber interior inserts. Also has the saleen carbon fiber hood, and recaro interior. It was first owned by some rich kid, who had a big mariners baseball contract. He's the one that had the custom stereo put in.

Here's a couple of pics, check my cardomain for the rest, as it would take me a long time to link them all.
Mines the black one, the other is my buddy tommy.
normal_P1010191.JPG

420062_10_full.jpg

307357_35_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)