hi, new here

• Sponsors (?)

yeah that is your run of the mill fox body 5.0 emblem.

by the way white is definity the best color, though yellow is cool too sorry vibrant, laser and rio red stangs., your cars have to be super clean and have the right body mods to compare to white. now if theyd only prouce a mustang in hot pink that would be the best hands down

Drunk5oh said:
yeah that is your run of the mill fox body 5.0 emblem.

by the way white is definity the best color, though yellow is cool too sorry vibrant, laser and rio red stangs., your cars have to be super clean and have the right body mods to compare to white. now if theyd only prouce a mustang in hot pink that would be the best hands down
White ownes all :p
View attachment 521478

wytstang said:
NO that would be black :p . Everyone knows whites the best it reflects ALL other colors meaning it rules all and not racists it's all colors :nice:

Yeah hes right, I just bought a White Ranger and I thought keeping it clean would be a pain in the ass but Im suprised how how well it looks in the same amount of driving compared to what the Stang looked like in the same time frame, the stang is Rio Red.

sorry but black is the color of choice. its sooo sexy when its polished and waxed you know you cannot deny it. i will say though that white mustangs with white rims= :drool:

Rrich said:
sorry but black is the color of choice. its sooo sexy when its polished and waxed you know you cannot deny it. i will say though that white mustangs with white rims= :drool:
huskerpower02 car comes to mind
383215_46_full.jpg

viperos said:
ok, one Ryan down, one to go, PICS! :) oh, and... um... VIBRANT RED IS THE BEST COLOR! (I think vib will back me up on this one :D)

Another vote for Vibrant red being the best stang color of ALL TIME!!! :D

Yeah I know I've got a biased opinon.

Welcome to stang net ryans! Both very clean looking cars.

And now that pics are outta the way. WE WANT TRACK TIMES!!!