hi there, new to the forum

94 SVT cobra

Sep 5, 2005
hello, i own a 1994 mustang cobra, black with some bolt ons done to it. the bolt ons are MAFS,70mm TB,CAI and flow master exhaust. at this current moment my cobra is sitting with an engine hoist attached to it as im in the middle of pulling the motor out to rebuild it entirerly with a better cam shaft and forged pistons. my orginal plan was to put this engine back into my car after im done but ive decided im going to sell the short block when its rebuilt and save up for a 347 short block instead, theyve become quite cheap for some reason. lookin for one in the 1000-1200 range. well thats basically it, and if any one is intrested in that short block when im done, let me know. it wont be for a while but itll happen. thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 95 Cobra and I am also doing a 347 motor. However, I am exchanging my block when the new motor is completed. I will be re-using the oil pan front cover and intake from the stock cobra.

$1000 to $1200 is a really good price for for a 347 small block. I am using a Eagle Kit with forged H-beam rods and forged 4340 crank and JE pistons. It's gonna cost me $2900 for the shortblock including machine work.

actually i meant 1200 for a shortblock complete 347. i wanna sell my forged pistons 302 one for 1000-900. not too bad considering it has under 80K on it before the rebuild and a better cam shaft, a stock block from jegs with regular pistons and i think NO camshaft is 1200-1400. i just dont like forced induction outside of nitrous beacuse it doesnt play top end/low end favorite. i figure when its all said and done ill have a nice 347 with a few bolt ons and maybe a 100-175 shot of nitrous for those exotics out there.