Hi!

• Sponsors (?)

Hello Liz. Are you the rich spoiled arrogant 18 year old Jewish chic from Virginia who's daddy owns the 2 seat Shelby Cobra and the overpriced $40,000 2003 Hemi Dodge Ram full-sized pickup truck? Where have you been? How's your yellow V6 Mustang been doing? You find a rich husband yet?

Say hello to the butler for me. Don't drive daddy's cars too hard. You'll get into an accident and get hurt. Stick with the V6 Mustang. It's much safer.

Nice to have you back here. Say hi to all the spoiled rich brats at the boarding school for me.

When is daddy going to buy you the $100,000 Mercedes that you always wanted? :shrug:

PerformanceRed said:
Hello Liz. Are you the rich spoiled arrogant 18 year old Jewish chic from Virginia who's daddy owns the 2 seat Shelby Cobra and the overpriced $40,000 2003 Hemi Dodge Ram full-sized pickup truck? Where have you been? How's your yellow V6 Mustang been doing? You find a rich husband yet?

Say hello to the butler for me. Don't drive daddy's cars too hard. You'll get into an accident and get hurt. Stick with the V6 Mustang. It's much safer.

Nice to have you back here. Say hi to all the spoiled rich brats at the boarding school for me.

When is daddy going to buy you the $100,000 Mercedes that you always wanted? :shrug:

Hey you DOUCHEBAG. Get your **** straight before you call somebody out with false information. This post makes me laugh because you have no ****ing clue what you are talking about.

Her name is LINZ not Liz. Shes not rich or spoiled. Shes 21 last time I checked, definately not jewish, and her family does not own a 2 seater cobra. Just because you may have seen her in one doesnt mean they own it, ****ing moron...

She doesnt have a V6 mustang anymore so wow you look like a dumbass again.

And for the record I know her personally and she will drive circles around your ***got ass anyday.

:owned:

Chill out whitepony03. Liz or Linz or whatever her name is "used" to own a V6 Mustang. So, I did have my facts right. There's no reason to explode. And what's with the name calling in here? You better be careful because if I am really a F@ggot I will bang your a$$ until it bleeds. And then "YOU" are the one who will be needing a DOUCHEBAG to stop the heavy bleeding. So watch out. Watch your mouth. :D

Oh, and I can drive in circles too. That's not very hard to do when one owns a 450+ horsepower supercharged Mustang GT like I do. :D

PerformanceRed said:
Chill out whitepony03. Liz or Linz or whatever her name is "used" to own a V6 Mustang. So, I did have my facts right. There's no reason to explode. And what's with the name calling in here? You better be careful because if I am really a F@ggot I will bang your a$$ until it bleeds. And then "YOU" are the one who will be needing a DOUCHEBAG to stop the heavy bleeding. So watch out. Watch your mouth. :D

Oh, and I can drive in circles too. That's not very hard to do when one owns a 450+ horsepower supercharged Mustang GT like I do. :D

Fact is you dont have your **** straight. You seem like an anti-semite jealous jackass. Whats the point in coming in somebodys thread and being an ******* when its evident you dont know them at ALL.

Im not watching ****...and as far as you banging anything, maybe thats what you need to be doing instead of bashing people you dont know on the internet...so watch YOUR mouth and maybe you wont owned so bad next time.

Fancy...you have a supercharged GT...you want a cookie? It doesnt give you the right to be a jackass, last time I checked. :notnice:

PerformanceRed said:

:lol:

Dude, unless Linz was lying, she's told me her family had a 2 seater Cobra. I've seen pictures, so dont go blowing up. Man, some of you HS kids really can get your panties in a bunch eh?

Integraholic said:
:lol:

Dude, unless Linz was lying, she's told me her family had a 2 seater Cobra. I've seen pictures, so dont go blowing up. Man, some of you HS kids really can get your panties in a bunch eh?

Who are you calling a HS kid? How old are you? Just curious.

Linz's Fiancé's father owns a Shelby Cobra. Which obviously doesnt make her spoiled.

Integraholic said:
I'm 22. And if you're not an HS kid, you're sure as hell acting like one. Grow up dude, seriously. Linz is a big girl, she can handle herself.

First of all Im not a dude, Im a woman. I am 25 years old, have a full time job, have paid for 3 cars all by myself...point being I am an adult.

Linz is a good friend of mine and she was talking to me this morning and showed me this thread. This person, who doesnt know her at all, wants to jump all over her case making comments that have no factual basis whatsoever...and after further review of some of the other comments he has made in the past, its easy to see that he has an attitude problem and a problem with Jewish people...??

If people want to make pointless ******* comments full of false information, they should be prepared to get their ass handed to them by somebody who is willing to call them on the fact that they dont know WTF they are talking about.

People like him annoy the **** out of me and make the internet a less enjoyable place to be. I have a right to tell him off, so I did.

Whitepony03,
I told you to chill out. I have no problem with Jewish people. I myself am Jewish. So how can I have a problem with Jewish people if I am Jewish? You are too naive. I only said what I said about Linz because I ALSO saw a picture of her in a Shelby Cobra. Anyone who owns a Shelby Cobra is not poor. Shelby Cobras are not cheap either. If Linz's fiances' dad owns one of these cars then that's cool. I have nothing against this. It's nice to be able to own a car like this. And Linz is lucky to be able to drive a car like this. You don't see many young generation Yers driving Shelby Cobras. Usually the spoiled ones are the ones who drive these types of cars. There's no need to get your panties in a bunch about this topic. Calm down.

PerformanceRed said:
Whitepony03,
I told you to chill out. I have no problem with Jewish people. I myself am Jewish. So how can I have a problem with Jewish people if I am Jewish? You are too naive. I only said what I said about Linz because I ALSO saw a picture of her in a Shelby Cobra. Anyone who owns a Shelby Cobra is not poor. Shelby Cobras are not cheap either. If Linz's fiances' dad owns one of these cars then that's cool. I have nothing against this. It's nice to be able to own a car like this. And Linz is lucky to be able to drive a car like this. You don't see many young generation Yers driving Shelby Cobras. Usually the spoiled ones are the ones who drive these types of cars. There's no need to get your panties in a bunch about this topic. Calm down.

K, since youre jewish you can appreciate my being appaled at the jewish jokes you make...but it makes sense since you are jewish, i guess its ok. No problem there.

And, had you been this curteous in your first post we wouldnt be here having this discussion. You jumped all over her ****, did you not? People online do that and think nobody is going to jump back...well you learned that isnt always true.

There was No reason for you to say what you did to her, and it was just wrong. Seems like you are being more mature about it so I will do the same. It is nice that she is able to drive that car but doesnt mean she is spoiled in any way.

whitepony03 said:
First of all Im not a dude, Im a woman.
Wow, I sure could tell that by the wonderful login name you've selected. Way to go, you get an A+ at life.

whitepony03 said:
I am 25 years old, have a full time job, have paid for 3 cars all by myself...point being I am an adult.
Who cares, you're still acting like a kid.

whitepony03 said:
Linz is a good friend of mine and she was talking to me this morning and showed me this thread. This person, who doesnt know her at all, wants to jump all over her case making comments that have no factual basis whatsoever...and after further review of some of the other comments he has made in the past, its easy to see that he has an attitude problem and a problem with Jewish people...??
Welcome to the internet. The place where some people come to piss others off, and the place where the rest get pissed off because someone they dont even know is talking about them.

whitepony03 said:
If people want to make pointless ******* comments full of false information, they should be prepared to get their ass handed to them by somebody who is willing to call them on the fact that they dont know WTF they are talking about.
I saw no ass handings, I'm sorry. All I saw was a bunch of feathers flying because someone was talking crap about your friend, not you. Linz has fingers, a keyboard, and a mind. Let her stick up for herself.

whitepony03 said:
People like him annoy the **** out of me and make the internet a less enjoyable place to be.
Uh, that was the point

whitepony03 said:
I have a right to tell him off, so I did.
That doesn't mean you can sound like a whiny b*tch when you do it.

The point I'm trying to make here, Whitepony03, is that you really need to quit being a dumb*****. I shall make a vow now to piss you off every chance I get. Congratulations. You'll be run out of here in no time.