HID kits? Where to get them?

• Sponsors (?)

hey anone that has HIDs did you run a relay or no? im looking into the directions and it has it i guess as an option, and on stangmods they said if there is a porblem with flickering lights-get a relay....wil they work fine without them?

thanks

Where are you guys that run the VVME kit mounting the ballasts? I have the lights installed and what not but I need to figure a place to mount the ballasts. Im worried rain getting around them will screw them up. Where do you guys suggest to mount them? Ive heard of people using double sided tape and putting them inside the fender? VVME's kit is absolutely amazing it took 2 days shipping to go from china to arkansas!

Just to throw it out there, I JUST bought a 6000k HID kit from eBay. It was 60 bucks total! I bought it on Wed. and it arrived on Friday! The seller name is "hidgate" if anyone wants it. I havent istalled the kit, because im still in Iraq, but so far so good, it looks great! :nice:

60 bucks! :( I just paid $175 for ONE bulb for my Lincoln :nonono:
I do love how the real HIDs light the road. My favorite part though is when they are cool and you turn them on and they do that purple to blue to white start up I think looks cool... but I am easily ammused :rlaugh: I like to watch my neon brake light light up :shrug: