HID Projector Headlight Retrofits (05-09)

Discussion in 'Exterior Parts' started by fjm9898, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Find More Mustangs For Sale!

1. fjm9898

fjm9898
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys!

I just wanted to pop in an show you all what i produced for a friend of mine
    It is a OEM Bi-Xenon projector and HID retrofit. He was so happy with them that is suggested a join a forum and see if others out there would like a nice headlight upgrade. here are a few pictures.

IMG_7480.JPG

and with DRL LEDS

IMG_7485.JPG
    I have been doing many retro fits for the Dodge Avenger folks, about 25 under my belt there so i am well experienced.
    Is there anyone on these forums going headlight retrofits? I really dont want to step on toes i just want to pass along the performance to the 05-09 guys to keep up with the headlights of the new 2010+

Any way, if any of you have any questions or would like to look into picking up a set, Let me know! Prices usually range from $500 to $800 depending on options of the OEM parts. Ones pictures are $550 with G35 projectors and shroud (also available are FX35 projectors and TL projectors). Adding $50 will get you LED DRL. I know it might seem a bit steep, but when compared to the $1500-2000 OEM headlights the parts are coming out of, its not so bad.

I know i am new here but i have been doing this for some time. almost 400 ebay feed back and over 50 retrofits under my belt. I am not a company just an electronics engineer that like to play with lights in his spare time. But if the admins believe i should be under an vendor account please contact me.

here is a facebook photo album with a couple examples of some of my work.
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.558033319850.2154520.25905987

Thanks for looking!

2. blackmustang07

blackmustang07
    Expand Collapse

Im very interested in getting a pair of these, how much would it cost me for ones like in the picture, with out the DRL LED's. shipped to southern Cali?

3. spitfire760

spitfire760
    Expand Collapse

im interested

im interested in a set for my 2011 mustang with halos how much would you charge me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.