High Quality Headlight/Turn Signal Set? Where should I order from?

oxemoron

Jul 12, 2003
Last year I had replaced the factory headlights and turn signals on my car with a clear aftermarket set. Unfortunately the quality on these were terrible, they never mounted properly and now the gaskets are falling off. This time around I want to do it right and get OEM or near factory quality parts. Can any of you recommend a place to purchase a set of clear or smoked lights that will align properly and last like OEM? Are all the clear and smoked sets cheap aftermarket parts? The only ones I've seen that are factory quality are the orginal OEM Cobra light sets, but I was hoping to have all the lights clear rather then the amber turn signals. What do you guys think?

• Sponsors (?)

you can order high quality ones from latemodelrestoration.com among others. i have their ultra clear set of headlight and turns, they've lasted for over 2 years now with no moisture or fading. ive been very happy with them. only con would be the price i suppose.

bout to order a set

Im going to order a set...I need opinions....Okay guys...which ones? Oh I got a black stang with black saleen's. Any suggestions or ideas?

Attachments

• blackhousing.jpg
    blackhousing.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 113
  • smoked.JPG
    smoked.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 111
i would do smoked, for both oxemoron and darkstallion095... just me two sents.... more so darkstallion, u say ur runnin black with black saleens... u might as well black out everythin else on the car, i think a dark scheme is nice....

oxe, i would say dependin on what rims ur runnin could be the deciding factor... if ur runnin chrome, go clear... runnin a darker rim, go smoked...

:D happy shoppin fellas