high schoolers when do you start?

• Sponsors (?)

I am glad to see I was not the only one who wanted a fox body in HS... Of course that was years ago now, but I surely havent forgotten how cool it was, and how expensive! $240 a month for insurance alone... :notnice:

Senior here and I started the 13th!!! I'll get out around may 17th though. So far my lowest grade is a 95 in Math. I gotta bring my GPA up. My SAT scores are awesome, but I have a 2.97 :yikes:

I

im glad I graduate 2 years ago...but I bet you guys cant top my senior year, double early dismissal, I went to school at 7:10 to 11:14, and the classes I did have were cake, cool economics,english and 2 computer classes, one of the comp teaches passed me without doing one piece of work, I had know the teacher for 4years and were both mustang buddies, he was one of the most popular teaches there, What a great guy. I had missed 100+ day out of the school year, got 4 truent letter, None of which I got in toruble for and The 4 ones suppose to be expulsion. Haha, and on top of getting out that early, and I still passed with 2.5gpa, it was cake.

im a senior and i pay 120 a month full coverage, but i have to maintain a 3.0 gpa
my schedule is pretty cake too.

1. Ap environmental / Gym 3 (Every other day)
2. Rythm Lab
3. English Comp
4. Gym Aid
5. AP Stats
6.Public Speaking (College)