high schoolers when do you start?

The last time I started high school was in 2000!! Live up your last year, because if you go to college, then the real work begins!

My senior year schedule was this.......(back in the day)

M, W, F: Wood Technology, Small Engine Repair, Welding 7:30am-12:00noon.

T, TH: English, Seminar, Welding 7:30am-11:20am.

Co-op program is why I got out early, then I went to work from 1-5 EVERY DAY!! I never skipped a day of work, and that is how I saved up some money to mod the car.

• Sponsors (?)

my senior year i went to school at 8am and was out everyday at 10:15. i had 2 classes, one work program type class and the other was business english. i missed so many days that year it was unbelieveable. i missed 17 fridays in a row and would always stay home atleast 1 day a week.

thank god my mom worked for a doctor so i always had a written excuse from his office.

i loved my senior year of high school ahhh memories what a friggin moron i was (and still am). Im in my senior year of college but since i took a semester off im a super senior!:nice:

I get out at 12 until 1 then I got a comparitive religions class which is cake and its not even at the school.

1 Anatomy and physiology
2 LA(I sleep)
3 Stat
4 Political Systems
5 AP Psych
6 Lunch(I get to leave) Its a full hour
7 Cpmparitive religions at a church across the street, class is only 25 min long and we just talk about stuff lol

1 english
2 history
3 alg. 2
done by 10:20 and i am so happy im a senior!! work from 10:30 till like 6:30

plus i take a masonry class at the local college 2 nights a week.

God i love my life!!

I started High School in 1996. I miss it. I had my '88 5.0 in my sig. It was my first car. Took it to the prom and everything. I plan on hanging onto it because i heard a lot of "I wish i never sold the car i had in HS" stories.

When i graduated in 1999, i wanted a 1999GT as a present. Unfortunately my parents didn't spoil me and i didn't have anywhere near the amount of cash needed for even a down payment.....so i drove the 5.0 through college and when i graduated in 2003, i bought a 2003GT for myself....and paid it off in a year :)

Moral of the story....enjoy school while you can, because working for the rest of your life blows ass :(

I started High School in 1996. I miss it. I had my '88 5.0 in my sig. It was my first car. Took it to the prom and everything. I plan on hanging onto it because i heard a lot of "I wish i never sold the car i had in HS" stories.

When i graduated in 1999, i wanted a 1999GT as a present. Unfortunately my parents didn't spoil me and i didn't have anywhere near the amount of cash needed for even a down payment.....so i drove the 5.0 through college and when i graduated in 2003, i bought a 2003GT for myself....and paid it off in a year :)

Moral of the story....enjoy school while you can, because working for the rest of your life blows ass :(

least you have something to show after working...

mine is one of 2 v8's, my notch and a stock automatic '02 gt. the only thing else there that poses a threat for a race is a c5 automatic corvette, but its the kid's mom's car:rlaugh:

Only V8 mustang at my school :rockon: only other car that that would pose a problem for me is a C5 vette as well but its his dads car...there is only 4 mustangs at my school...my buddys 07 V6 some guys 94 3.8...the project car of my buddys.....95 3.8 SC...but he is selling this after we finish it to his bro...and my 88 Mustang....

im like the only person with a vert too... :shrug:

theres like 7 mustangs in my school buy only 3 v8's. mine, my friend kasey, and my friend jimmy's stage 2 roush

a little late on the draw, but i started last monday. finally a senior. one of only 2 kids at the school with a mustang. But the only one to pull off some donuts after the first day:D

damn thats a good idea.....im doing that on the last day of school....in the back parking low where none really parks!

Oh man this is the 2nd year of school since I graduated. The years are starting to fly by. School started 3 weeks ago this coming monday though. Oh well I still like my graduation date. 6/6/06 ftmfw. (At 6:00pm too lol)