High speed rollover in my 5.0, totalled it

Capt. Shockwave

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2002
San Diego
Heading to work with my buddy this morning and some idiot mexican decides to switch lanes a POS nissan pickup. He pops my driver side which is unexpected and I lose control at around 90 mph. slide backwards off the freeway, hit a fence, car rolls to the roof, slides to the side of the car, and than back to the roof and slides to a stop on a road completely off the freeway. I miss my car to death and unfortuanetly, I just switched to liability 3 weeks ago from FULL COVERAGE. So Im at a $7000 loss, and Im only 19. The guy that hit me fled the scene as soon as the CHPs show up. So if your in So Cal, get the plates of any old little POS Work truck with rio red on the passenger side door, he hit me.....

Me and my buddy walked away without a scratch, but a very scary ride.....

-Joe

wreck1.jpg

wreck2.jpg

wreck3.jpg

wreck4.jpg

wreck5.jpg

wreck6.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

man that sucks major balls! glad to hear yall are ok. since ur i the hole 7k mind as well pull off parts to sell since u cnat rebuild it if u can do that, maybe it will make up for a bit of ur loss. or even put them on ur next stang if u get one.

wow Im really sorry. Loosing a stang is hard but at least you and your friend walked away...... Damn Mexicans :mad: :mad: :mad:

The cars not to bad off, a bottle of touch up paint and a few band aids and it should be good to go. :nice: Sorry poor attempt at some humor.