highlight of my day yesterday...

RedDaemon

10 Year Member
Mar 31, 2005
Atlanta, GA
during the morning ours, me and the fiancee headed out of our apartment to go furniture shopping. on the way out of the complex, we had to drop off some trash I spotted this standing by its lonesome on its side:

subs.jpg

so i said "if thats here when we get back i am throwing it in the car to take back to the apartment"

sure enough it was. the enclosure is in good shape and the subs dont have any physical damage (took them out, thats why theyre crooked). I already have 2 12" subs in my car but if these are good why throw them out? i tend to think whoever threw them out bought new ones and just wanted to toss these (i really dont know)

i still need to hook them up to a power source to see if they work...at least actuate

sorry, i am easily amused:rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

That's a sweet grab, but I would be careful with that. I've seen similar situations where someone found a radio like that and it turned out someone broke into a car and stole it, but ditched it when they got spooked by a cop passing through the area. Then again, these will be nicely hidden in your trunk... Even if they are blown, you got a nice sub box out of the deal!

Wow, you mean you saw it sitting there, drove away, came back and it was still sitting there??

Kinda reminds me of GISS when they steal the drug dealers car that had the keys in it because it was a car that NOBODY would dare touch because of who owned it. :)

SO now for all you know some drug dealer is wondering where his subs are! :)

Wow, you mean you saw it sitting there, drove away, came back and it was still sitting there??

Kinda reminds me of GISS when they steal the drug dealers car that had the keys in it because it was a car that NOBODY would dare touch because of who owned it. :)

SO now for all you know some drug dealer is wondering where his subs are! :)

thats one pathetic drug dealer if they can only get their hands on a bottom of the line sub woofer system!:rlaugh: (as per Laser, who I know knows audio!)